Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
75.00%
9 75.00%
Wizards
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 63: WAS (29-35) @ DAL (36-27) | 125-124 win
(05-01-2021, 10:28 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: If DFS has arrived then he is better than Jae Crowder...maybe even Robert Covington too

I'll go as far to say he's better than Crowder. RoCo is better on D.
Like Reply
How about benching Josh Richardson and start Trey Burke instead?
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 10:33 PM)RedFlag41 Wrote: How about benching Josh Richardson and start Trey Burke instead?

I mean, that's basically what's been happening lately. It really doesn't matter who starts, it's more about who finishes.
Like Reply
Len was sent to the witness protection program due to the Lob abuse.  I don't think I saw him after the first quarter.  He wasn't injured.
Like Reply
The shot selection was excellent in the last 7 minutes of the game. No early/forced threes, lots of easier mid-range jumpers. The threes they did take were all in the flow of the offense
Like Reply
(05-01-2021, 04:06 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: 2) KP's injury issues are bad enough that they should concern even his fans like Omahen and Sleeping Hero who don't want to trade him enough for them to seriously consider changing their stance.

I've always maintained I want KP health permitting. If he can't stay healthy I'm fine with shipping him out. (Not even getting into packages because that is yet another thing we all are berating each other about). 

I'm just trying to be positive about our players. I understand KP isn't perfect and he has many flaws that you all have beaten to death. But it's been about 3 months of this and its getting tiring. I for one don't want to keep constantly bashing the Mavs. 

KP has health concerns. However I'm not reading into "knee soreness" other than the Mavs being overly cautious. And given the fact we have a relatively easy schedule I can see why the Mavs feel comfortable resting him, despite the ire you all have.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 02:28 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: I've always maintained I want KP health permitting. If he can't stay healthy I'm fine with shipping him out. (Not even getting into packages because that is yet another thing we all are berating each other about). 

I'm just trying to be positive about our players. I understand KP isn't perfect and he has many flaws that you all have beaten to death. But it's been about 3 months of this and its getting tiring. I for one don't want to keep constantly bashing the Mavs. 

KP has health concerns. However I'm not reading into "knee soreness" other than the Mavs being overly cautious. And given the fact we have a relatively easy schedule I can see why the Mavs feel comfortable resting him, despite the ire you all have.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6Mb4iEaI.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply