Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt RAPTOR & 9.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
8 100.00%
Thunder
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 45: DAL (24-21) @ OKC (19-27) | 127-106 win
I'm starting to get the feeling playoff KP is finally back.

https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...1072883717
Like Reply
(03-29-2021, 01:45 PM)cow Wrote: Crazy Prediction:  DFS shoots 50% from three.
At the half. DFS just needs to take and make 1 and you win! 0-1.
Like Reply
Melli does not suck.
Like Reply
Niccolo Machiamelli looks good
Like Reply
Well Melli just set a screen and scored...
Ah hell he's the Dwight Powell of the James Johnson trade
Like Reply
Melli looking like a legit contributor. Green with back-to-back dunks. It's nice to have Luka and KP back, but there's a lot to like about the bench tonight, too.
Like Reply
Spurs losing, back to 7th!
Like Reply
(03-29-2021, 08:08 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: At the half. DFS just needs to take and make 1 and you win! 0-1.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Melli needs the belt.  He's already our second best screener, passer and rebounder.  His performance is better than anything JJ gave us.  Now let's see if he can do it against an NBA team.
Like Reply
Was super low on Melli but maybe this is just about fit and the way he was used in NO. Basically spot up only (0.60+ 3PAr). Mavs flow offense features more off ball movement and I was impressed with his patience and decision making as the roll man.
Don´t want to get hyped because the Mavs played a g-league team but he looks better than expected.
Like Reply
(03-29-2021, 09:13 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Spurs losing, back to 7th!

I probably jinxed this.
Like Reply
(03-29-2021, 09:24 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Was super low on Melli but maybe this is just about fit and the way he was used in NO. Basically spot up only (0.60+ 3PAr). Mavs flow offense features more off ball movement and I was impressed with his patience and decision making as the roll man.
Don´t want to get hyped because the Mavs played a g-league team but he looks better than expected.

He gets his full body on defenders when he screens.  He made some really clever passes leading his teammates, once when he was trapped and then another to a cutting Luka who dumped it off to KP for an easy Dunk.  Maybe it's the right place at the right time, but he showed an aggressiveness for rebounding that most Mavs don't have.  Agreed that it was against the G League, but there is hope.
Like Reply
(03-29-2021, 09:16 PM)cow Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Melli needs the belt.  He's already our second best screener, passer and rebounder.  His performance is better than anything JJ gave us.  Now let's see if he can do it against an NBA team.

I am excited to see more!
Like Reply
(03-29-2021, 08:47 PM)SkenfromLMF Wrote: Well Melli just set a screen and scored...
Ah hell he's the Dwight Powell of the James Johnson trade

So half the board will hate him with a passion in a year or so.
Like Reply
(03-29-2021, 09:35 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: So half the board will hate him with a passion in a year or so.

Especially when Donnie gives him that 4yr/90m contract.
Like Reply
Am I crazy, or was Melli the smartest player on the floor tonight? Also, the best Mavs rebounder?
Like Reply
(03-29-2021, 11:42 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Am I crazy, or was Melli the smartest player on the floor tonight? Also, the best Mavs rebounder?

I was super impressed how seamlessly he integrated. no way a random person would have picked him out as the "new" guy.
Like Reply
I didn't know anything at all about Melli, so my expectations were low.  Now I'm sort of eager to see more!  Melli did pretty good.  His team integration, performance, and BBIQ was surprising in such a new player.
Like Reply