Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUYOUT: LMA to BRK
Information 
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status...1360102403
Like Reply
Surprise, surprise. I thought he was a lock for Miami
Like Reply
(03-27-2021, 04:59 PM)omahen Wrote: Surprise, surprise. I thought he was a lock for Miami

Me too. I hope they don't make it to the Finals, but they are putting together a deep ass roster of former all stars and Harden, Kyrie and KD are the lynchpins.
Like Reply
(03-27-2021, 04:59 PM)omahen Wrote: Surprise, surprise. I thought he was a lock for Miami

I mean I know rumors were saying he is closer to Miami but it also said his goal is a ring. 
Is there is any other team closer to that than Nets atm?
Like Reply
They are starting to look a lot like the Lakers team that signed Payton and Malone.

I think their title chance comes down to KD.
If he is fit they have to be the favourites.
If he isn’t I have no confidence Harden and Kyrie can “lead” then to a title.
Like Reply
(03-27-2021, 07:48 PM)Aussiebballer Wrote: They are starting to look a lot like the Lakers team that signed Payton and Malone.

I think their title chance comes down to KD.
If he is fit they have to be the favourites.
If he isn’t I have no confidence Harden and Kyrie can “lead” then to a title.

Yeah, that loaded Lakers team got manhandled by Detroit. Harden's been playing great. He's won games by himself, and still getting his teammates good looks even with KD and Kyrie out. I know he's not well liked, but he's a hell of a talent. They can call on their bench, and virtually have no drop off.
Like Reply
(03-27-2021, 11:07 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Yeah, that loaded Lakers team got manhandled by Detroit. Harden's been playing great. He's won games by himself, and still getting his teammates good looks even with KD and Kyrie out. I know he's not well liked, but he's a hell of a talent. They can call on their bench, and virtually have no drop off.

Harden would be my pick for MVP.  It also gives me hope for Luka's future.  You also have to give a lot of credit to Kyrie for giving him the keys.
Like Reply