Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt RAPTOR & 4.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
75.00%
6 75.00%
Pacers
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 43: IND (21-23) @ DAL (23-20) | 92-109 loss
Heart 
[Image: ExF5mVSVcAU5Vft?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
[Image: F5RRUN2M3FGYVNNA6MWS2T3EQY.JPG]
Like Reply
I put Mavs, but everything depends if Luka plays. Without him, I am affraid Indiana is better. They are slowly getting their guys back and I think their roster is much better than their standings show. 

It will be interesting to see who will guard KP. If they put Turner on him, I see another round of "Luka is not passing to KP" debate after the game. However, this would likely leave a lot of space for Luka under the rim without real rim protection.
Like Reply
Though Luka is doubtful to be on the court, the Mavs must avenge his defeat in the Skills Challenge. Must win game.
Like Reply
[Image: ExaMjy0VIAQQBxZ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Like Reply
If Luka plays third wheel in the offense as he did last game, Dallas wins by double digits. If he plays normally, I think they barely win. This may sound crazy, but I just have a feeling...
Like Reply
If he plays...
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/CallieCaplan/status/...9003910145
Like Reply
Maxi:  20 points tonight.  Call me.
Like Reply
The Pacers are just the type of athletic, aggressive team who could jump out ahead early on the Mavs.  Our guys have match them from the start and not dig a hole.
Like Reply
(03-26-2021, 02:47 PM)Kammrath Wrote: https://twitter.com/CallieCaplan/status/...9003910145

Is this the rest thing again? Its a b2b. Inb4 Luka sits today, and KP tomorrow.
Like Reply
(03-26-2021, 03:53 PM)sefant Wrote: Is this the rest thing again? Its a b2b.

Based on how Luka looked against Minnesota, I'm guessing it's a legit back issue where a day off is warranted. But that certainly doesn't mean they won't stagger days off when they can.
Like Reply
Caris Levert is rounding into shape after surgery, and Brogdan and Sabonis have been good all year. Winnable game, but tred lightly.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/ESefko/status/1375565656121339907
Like Reply
(03-26-2021, 04:52 PM)Kammrath Wrote: https://twitter.com/ESefko/status/1375565656121339907

I'm doubtful tonight as I have plans as well.
Like Reply
(03-26-2021, 04:54 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I'm doubtful tonight as I have plans as well.

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!! No Luka, and now NO HYPERMAV??? Guaranteed L.
Like Reply
[Image: db-its-a-trap.jpg]
Like Reply
Feels like stuffing around with these back to back games will cost the Mavs a chance at the 4th or 5th seed.
Like Reply
(03-26-2021, 07:38 PM)Aussiebballer Wrote: Feels like stuffing around with these back to back games will cost the Mavs a chance at the 4th or 5th seed.

I think Luka is really experiencing back problems.
Like Reply
Really wish they´d just develop Hinton or Terry, cause Burke just sucks. He can´t play any minutes next year. Also a good example why our bench could use a Jabari Parker type scorer.
Like Reply
Well the Mavs aren't going to win if the Pacers shoot over 50% from three and hit 13 threes in the first half.  Hopefully they cool off in the second half.

Without Luka, it is even more apparent the lack of juice in our starting lineup.  Two points combined from our starting forwards.   Maxi is a wonderful player, but on offense his game is pretty much hitting open threes.  Ideally, he is much better served as a big off the bench.   DFS is not even the shooter that Maxi is.  He is basically an effort guy.   Probably best served as a heavy bench player.   Even Richardson who scored 9 points in the first half, but feels so hard to get points.   If you added one more really good offensive player who can create baskets, I think you can survive with Maxi or DFS starting.   Although there are games like tonight where I think we need at least two starters, maybe three.   Maybe it is just in game frustration talking. 

Good to see a Josh Green sighting.  I am hoping he will get some run.  Sure, the other team made a run when he was in the game, but I thought he was pretty solid.    Might need to throw Boban in the second half to get some easy baskets.
Like Reply