https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status...8214262784
Like Reply
Chicken wings price went up 7 % in wider Atlanta area Smile

https://twitter.com/ChrisKirschner/statu...5783304197
Like Reply
Clips got Rondo

the West has been won
Like Reply
Hawks are getting out of Rondo´s contract and also add some minor picks. Clippers are desperate. Not sure if playoff Rondo has one more run in him. He was beyond bad for the Hawks.
Like Reply
They got what they needed, a true point guard.
Like Reply
I would rather see Rondo on that team than Lou if I am the Mavs
Like Reply
Remember when Lou Will said on Instagram that LAC was his last stop? 

Funny how life works sometimes.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 02:15 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: I would rather see Rondo on that team than Lou if I am the Mavs

Playoff Rondo was incredible last year.
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 04:23 PM)cow Wrote: Playoff Rondo was incredible last year.
Playoff Lou Will wasn't all that bad against us. Lou Will is a streaky offensive player, the type of player that always seems to go streakin against us.

http://gph.is/1ikhWmo
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 04:23 PM)cow Wrote: Playoff Rondo was incredible last year.

Not disagreeing though Lou is also talented. Rondo was incredible with Bron and AD also to keep him in check. With Kawhi and Paul who are not true leaders the Clippers will become Rondo’s team...for better or for worse. Whatever Rondo does I am glad Lou is off that team. He is a pain to guard.
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 04:32 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: Not disagreeing though Lou is also talented. Rondo was incredible with Bron and AD also to keep him in check. With Kawhi and Paul who are not true leaders the Clippers will become Rondo’s team...for better or for worse. Whatever Rondo does I am glad Lou is off that team. He is a pain to guard.

Lou is a badass no doubt and I have doubt Rondo is going to shoot threes at a 50% clip again, but I don't really want to go up against him if he can lead that team.  Plus he'll have some extra fire in his belly going up against Carlisle.
Like Reply
The wrong team got the picks.
Like Reply
The problem for the Clippers is they never shoot free throws and they never get to the line.    They're just kinda a mid range jump shooting team.   Rondo is a great distributor (when he's checked in), so maybe he finds more cutters and more lobs, but but I thought the Clippers needed more of a scoring threat off the dribble.
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 09:50 PM)HanspardShowerVoice Wrote: I thought the Clippers needed more of a scoring threat off the dribble.

Not calling you or your thoughts crazy, but that's an interesting though.  How much more scoring threats of the dribble can you have than KL, PG and Sweet Lou?  Seems more like they need to run an offense and stop KL and PG from taking turns and playing iso ball.

*shrug*
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 10:32 PM)cow Wrote: Not calling you or your thoughts crazy, but that's an interesting though.  How much more scoring threats of the dribble can you have than KL, PG and Sweet Lou?  Seems more like they need to run an offense and stop KL and PG from taking turns and playing iso ball.

What the Clippers actually need is to replace Paul George with someone who doesn't disappear. I don't understand why the Clips have always looked off since they made what was probably one of the best summer acquisitions of all time with that PG13/Kawhi signing. On paper they should wipe everyone off the court and be title favorites. I think it falls mainly on George, and the fact they lost most of their supporting cast over the last 2 seasons. 

PG13 would be best as a 3rd option on a mid-level market team.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 02:15 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: I would rather see Rondo on that team than Lou if I am the Mavs

I thought this 1000% when I saw this trade.
Like Reply
(03-26-2021, 02:39 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: What the Clippers actually need is to replace Paul George with someone who doesn't disappear. I don't understand why the Clips have always looked off since they made what was probably one of the best summer acquisitions of all time with that PG13/Kawhi signing. On paper they should wipe everyone off the court and be title favorites. I think it falls mainly on George, and the fact they lost most of their supporting cast over the last 2 seasons. 

PG13 would be best as a 3rd option on a mid-level market team.

True.  I've had a sneaking suspicion that KL is going to bail on them this summer.
Like Reply
(03-25-2021, 04:08 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Remember when Lou Will said on Instagram that LAC was his last stop? 

Funny how life works sometimes.

Lou said he thought about retiring after being traded to Atlanta, but had second thoughts.  Either way, You'd never think that Lou would wind up being the best bench scorer in NBA history.
Like Reply