Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
93.33%
14 93.33%
Wolves
6.67%
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
GAME 42: DAL (23-19) @ MIN (10-34) | 128-108 win
Ok, it was the Timberwolves....but that is the KP the rest of the West needs to be fearful of.   Him hitting 6 threes in a game is nice and all, but him catching the ball midpost out to 15 feet and scoring against smaller players is what can make him great.   I don't care if he looks bad at times when he tries to score in the paint, give him touches.   He was really active too and fought for position and the Mavs found him.  Keep it up.

I feel for Minnesota.   KAT is really skilled, but he has lost so many games.   I think it is just a matter of time before he asks to be traded.   Minny made a mistake with Russell and right now Culver looks like he has no confidence.   They have some interesting young players, but they just seem to be rudderless.   It is a terrible feeling when you feel like you have no hope rooting for a team.   Maybe if they land the #1 pick, they can start seeing some hope.  There young kids really need to be coached hard and playing for a bad team it is tough not to get bad habits.   It can be a never ending circle stuck in no mans land.
Like Reply
(03-24-2021, 10:19 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Ok, it was the Timberwolves....but that is the KP the rest of the West needs to be fearful of.   Him hitting 6 threes in a game is nice and all, but him catching the ball midpost out to 15 feet and scoring against smaller players is what can make him great.   I don't care if he looks bad at times when he tries to score in the paint, give him touches.   He was really active too and fought for position and the Mavs found him.  Keep it up.

I feel for Minnesota.   KAT is really skilled, but he has lost so many games.   I think it is just a matter of time before he asks to be traded.   Minny made a mistake with Russell and right now Culver looks like he has no confidence.   They have some interesting young players, but they just seem to be rudderless.   It is a terrible feeling when you feel like you have no hope rooting for a team.   Maybe if they land the #1 pick, they can start seeing some hope.  There young kids really need to be coached hard and playing for a bad team it is tough not to get bad habits.   It can be a never ending circle stuck in no mans land.

KAT seems like a great person but I'm not sure he's the player I'd want to build a team around.  They could trade him and Russell and still have a young core to start over with and a ton of picks coming their way.
Like Reply