Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR favs & 1.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
73.33%
11 73.33%
Clippers
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 38: LAC (26-15) @ DAL (20-18) | 99-109 loss
Heart 
[Image: 1227943478.jpg.0.jpg]
Like Reply
Lets take advantage of Clippers being on a back to back
Like Reply
Can we pls unleash James Johnson on Marcus Morris before we trade him? Big Grin
Like Reply
I don’t see this ending well. With what happened in the bubble, and the clippers getting wrecked last night by the pelicans, I see them coming out strong tonight. I’d love to be proven wrong, though...
Like Reply
The net points in the playoffs last year was Clippers +58. So far this season it is Mavs +51. We have 2 more games to make sure it ends up at least Mavs +59 and complete the revenge assuming we don’t meet up in the playoffs. Tonight is the start. Must win game.
Like Reply
DrMav never disappoints...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(03-15-2021, 12:47 AM)omahen Wrote: Lets take advantage of Clippers being on a back to back

It's be great, but to me, opponents being on the second night of a back-to-back against the Mavs never seems to hurt them at all.
Like Reply
(03-15-2021, 11:45 AM)mtrot Wrote: opponents being on the second night of a back-to-back against the Mavs never seems to hurt them at all.

I thought Denver was in that situation on Saturday, but could be wrong. If they were, I'd say it hurt them a little.
Like Reply
Clips not the same this season. Coaching seems to matter, even in a “players” league.
Like Reply
(03-15-2021, 12:39 PM)Jommybone Wrote: Clips not the same this season. Coaching seems to matter, even in a “players” league.
That's not what Kyrie tells me.
Like Reply
(03-15-2021, 06:11 AM)Paul Gasol Wrote: I don’t see this ending well. With what happened in the bubble, and the clippers getting wrecked last night by the pelicans, I see them coming out strong tonight. I’d love to be proven wrong, though...
Ibaka went off with some kind of back injury last night, status is day-to-day.

Beverly is out for the current road trip.
Harrell is on the LALs.
Kawaii seems frustrated, maybe ready for a change...again?
If we can keep Morris from mugging Luka, then the Mavs have a good chance.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1371...wcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fdallas-mavericks
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...7387000833
Like Reply
(03-15-2021, 12:39 PM)Jommybone Wrote: Clips not the same this season. Coaching seems to matter, even in a “players” league.

They looked a lot better this year but they've been struggling lately.  I think 4-7 over the last 11.
Like Reply
Johnson and DP both out tonight. Smells like trade season
Like Reply
Crazy Prediction: Jalen "10 Assists" Brunson
Like Reply
(03-15-2021, 07:26 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Johnson and DP both out tonight. Smells like trade season

Don't do it to yourself @"Kammrath" Big Grin
Like Reply
I don't like JJ not being available tonight. A little Morris altercation would make Johnsons value more appealing since he's not getting minutes anymore.
Like Reply
(03-15-2021, 07:26 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Johnson and DP both out tonight. Smells like trade season

Dang, just when it seemed like he was beginning to be a net positive.  Just thinking with respect to this game only.
Like Reply
(03-15-2021, 08:05 PM)mtrot Wrote: Dang, just when it seemed like he was beginning to be a net positive.  Just thinking with respect to this game only.

Well Powell had his showcase game.Time to hide him now.
Like Reply