Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DFS (-2, 11 pts, 2 ast, 8 rbd)
0%
0 0%
Maxi (+10, 8 pts, 7 rbd)
0%
0 0%
KP (+0, 25 pts, 3 blk, 6 rbd)
40.00%
12 40.00%
JR (+5, 20 pts, 4/5 threes, 2 stl, 4 ast, 4 rbd)
50.00%
15 50.00%
Luka (+9, 21 pts, 12 ast, 5 rbd)
0%
0 0%
THJ (+22, 8 pts, 3 rbd)
0%
0 0%
JB (+7, 12 pt, 4 ast, 4 rbd)
0%
0 0%
DP (+13, 6 pts, 11 rbd)
10.00%
3 10.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 37 DIRKIE: Winner JR (50%) | Runners-up KP (40%) & DP (10%)
Brick 
Who was the player of the game who elevated his game to help the team win?
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/26vUw5sYGc.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
KP was great, but give me JRich. The team dynamic looks really good when he's scoring like that.
Like Reply
Ya, JRich probably deserves it more as far as elevating his normal game from this year. I gave it to KP because of the 3 blocks.
Like Reply
Won’t win the popular vote, but I thought Powell changed the game tonight during the stretch when the Mavs broke it open. Just unbelievable understanding of how to play with Luka.
Like Reply
[Image: EwapjJ2WYAMrV5D?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
(03-14-2021, 12:29 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Won’t win the popular vote, but I thought Powell changed the game tonight during the stretch when the Mavs broke it open. Just unbelievable understanding of how to play with Luka.

DP was #2 in my book.
Like Reply
I really hope JRich can do this the rest of the year.  With KP playing better and Maxi deadly from three, Mavs looking good.  Just don't sit the studs the same game RC!
Like Reply
Difficult to say. Luka was below his average but good. KP had another excellent game. It is a huge difference since he stoped forcing shots. Gave it to JRich, who had a nice offensive game
Like Reply
KP, but JRich and Powell both excellent as well.
Like Reply
I don’t recall Murray ever having a bad game vs. the Mavs before.
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/KFjLMHHZNS.../giphy.gif
Like Reply
(03-14-2021, 12:56 AM)Jommybone Wrote: I don’t recall Murray ever having a bad game vs. the Mavs before.
Who was guarding him most of the game?
Like Reply
Well...KP played good--no question.  I still say that Maxi is much more important to the team than most people understand...and he also played pretty good.  BUT...I gave the Dirkie to JR.  I liked what I saw from him...and want to see it more often.  Heck...the entire team played pretty good.  They got the win!
Like Reply
KP and Richardson were both really good.    

KP is moving much better and seems more involved.  The one nitpick I have is I want to see some free throws.  A few more easier baskets would help as well.   I want to protect his production when his three point shooting isn't falling.  Besides that though, all good signs.

For Richardson, having that third starter be productive on offense really solves a lot of issues.   It gives us another starter who can make some shots and also protects us if Hardaway has an off night.   If our 2-4 starters are not scoring, we really need to rely on Hardaway.

Luka was a little sloppy, but it is nice to get a win when he may not have been at his best.

Denver looked tired coming off a game the previous night.  Maybe their coach should have rested a few starters?
Like Reply
JRich is starting to look like a keeper. His extraordinary free throw percentage this year has always been an indication that he’ll eventually start to hit his threes. It was nice to see a bona fide big three style game.  

I voted for KP though. Defensive belt, high scorer, efficient shooting. . . Can’t beat that.
Like Reply
(03-14-2021, 12:30 AM)Kammrath Wrote: [Image: EwapjJ2WYAMrV5D?format=jpg&name=large]

Luka is clearly jealous of JRich's Dirkie victory.
Like Reply
(03-14-2021, 10:18 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: The one nitpick I have is I want to see some free throws.
I don’t. More FTs means more contact. More contact means more risk of injury. He needs to finish out the season healthy, whether or not we keep him!
Like Reply
[Image: EwapjJ2WYAMrV5D?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply