Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.5 pt RAPTOR dogs & 2.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
57.14%
4 57.14%
Nuggets
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 37: DAL (20-17) @ DEN (22-16) | 116-103 win
(03-13-2021, 10:15 PM)DrMav Wrote: Why when we play on NBA TV and are the home team, do we get a D-tier national broadcast crew, but when we are the visitor we get the other teams home broadcast?

Followill envy. Trying to hide the fact that a local team has a better product than their national production.

BTW, here's a link if you get sick of the Denver guys.

http://yrsprts.stream/live?v=nba?g=nuggets
Like Reply
(03-13-2021, 07:04 PM)cow Wrote: Prediction:  Dwight Powell goes for a Double Double

So close.  One day I'll get one of these.
Like Reply
I am sure the backup center minutes will still be determined by matchups, but I do wonder if Powell is going to take more and more of the WCS minutes.   Stein was so bad against OKC.    He had been solid for a lot of his appearances for the last month or so, but he is just not my cup of tea.   I just don't feel like you will be able to trust him in important games.  

Powell hasn't been lights out either.  He has had some good moments and some rough ones.   Although, I think you can trust him more to do a lot of the little things.  It will be interesting to see if Carlisle leans more on Powell as the season goes on.
Like Reply
(03-14-2021, 10:27 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: I am sure the backup center minutes will still be determined by matchups, but I do wonder if Powell is going to take more and more of the WCS minutes.   Stein was so bad against OKC.    He had been solid for a lot of his appearances for the last month or so, but he is just not my cup of tea.   I just don't feel like you will be able to trust him in important games.  

Powell hasn't been lights out either.  He has had some good moments and some rough ones.   Although, I think you can trust him more to do a lot of the little things.  It will be interesting to see if Carlisle leans more on Powell as the season goes on.

Ya so I was thinking the same thing. So I am guessing WCS isn't injured or anything is was just a DNP-CD? I think Powell for sure looks good enough now that he's the guy getting the 10-20 backup big minutes. Our offense is much better out there with DP setting screens and rolling to the basket. DP is just more of a consistent player.

The big thing I noticed last night is that DP got fouled a couple times on lobs where he wasn't even that open, he was just in the right position and Doncic knew he could throw it at the rim and something good would happen. Defenses are respecting DP enough to foul him around the basket.

On defense I think DP is fine, not amazing not terrible. I am just tired of watching WCS do goofy things. I trust DP more when he is in there. I hope DP takes those minutes from here on out. I also think DP is going to be back to near full strength next season.
Like Reply