Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 1.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
76.92%
10 76.92%
Thunder
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: DAL (19-17) @ OKC (16-21) | 108-115 loss
Between Pokusevski getting offensive rebounds and Horford dunking and heaving free lane to the basket its getting embarrassing.
Like Reply
https://tenor.com/bxPrx.gif
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 09:50 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: So unfair. The MBT really do not deserve Luka. We would easily be the worst team in the league otherwise, with our draft and free agency decisions.

I mean I agree with you.  The part I disagree on is whether it's Carlisle or Donnie.  Green and Terry are scrubs.  I dont really blame Carlisle for not playing them.  I strongly wanted to trade that 18th pick for someone that could help.

Now whether the coaching staff as a whole deserves some blame for not developing these guys in practices or whatever...I can't reallys ay.
Like Reply
Donnie:We have Johnson on expiring. Other GM: NO.
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 09:34 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Jokes on us.

You watch Poku and wish he was here? Interesting.
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 10:59 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: You watch Poku and wish he was here? Interesting.

No I don't wish that on him, but he is the youngest player in the league since they banned highschoolers. I don't care about pathetic adults bullying the kid whenever he airballs a three, because of his looks.Meanwhile James Johnson has two in a row. Poku would be 4th in points, 1st in rebounds and 2nd in assists on Mavs today.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Luka could have stepped out there the last two minutes and won that game.
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 11:04 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: No I don't wish that on him, but he is the youngest player in the league since they banned highschoolers. I don't care about pathetic adults bullying the kid whenever he airballs a three, because of his looks.Meanwhile James Johnson has two in a row. Poku would be 4th in points, 1st in rebounds and 2nd in assists on Mavs today.

Yikes, my guy. Calm down. I didn’t bully him, I just asked you a question. You seem to have taken it really emotionally, which wasn’t my intent. Sorry if I offended you.
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 11:37 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I didn’t bully him

I think he is referring to the broadcasting team....
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 11:39 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Lolololololol

I love this dude!
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 10:57 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: I mean I agree with you.  The part I disagree on is whether it's Carlisle or Donnie.  Green and Terry are scrubs.  I dont really blame Carlisle for not playing them.  I strongly wanted to trade that 18th pick for someone that could help.

Now whether the coaching staff as a whole deserves some blame for not developing these guys in practices or whatever...I can't reallys ay.

I said the scouts should be fired, so I clearly put the blame there. My issue with Carlisle is that the way Johnson and Powell play it's nearly impossible for Tyler Bey to be worse, but Carlisle will not even give him a chance to prove it one way or the other.
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 11:41 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: it's nearly impossible for Tyler Bey to be worse, but Carlisle will not even give him a chance to prove it one way or the other.

You don’t think he’s allowed to participate in practice? I find that hard to believe.
Like Reply
[Image: 200.gif]
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 11:42 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: You don’t think he’s allowed to participate in practice? I find that hard to believe.
Rolleyes  If he is so bad he cannot compete with the masterful stuff James Johnson puts out there every week, the Mavs should just waive him and sign somebody else. Btw who the fuck gave him 16 per year. Confused
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/i/status/1370218993542369284
Like Reply
Basically, the Mavs should be ashamed of themselves. 

Carlisle was a moron if he was actually trying to win this game.  RUN THE FREAKIN BALL OUT OF SGA'S HAND...unless this was just designed to be a training exercise to give your guys practice on getting schooled by a terrible team.

Carlisle is a great coach, but he's not perfect and he coached stupid defensively down the stretch, unless he told them to do something and they just said "You're stupid, no we won't".
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 11:50 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: Basically, the Mavs should be ashamed of themselves. 

Carlisle was a moron if he was actually trying to win this game.  RUN THE FREAKIN BALL OUT OF SGA'S HAND...unless this was just designed to be a training exercise to give your guys practice on getting schooled by a terrible team.

Carlisle is a great coach, but he's not perfect and he coached stupid defensively down the stretch, unless he told them to do something and they just said "You're stupid, no we won't".

I agree with this specific comment on tactics.

In a more general sense, I think there seems to be a disconnect between Carlisle, the coaches and the players on what they’re trying to do defensively. I can’t put my finger on it, but they should be better defensively than they are. Not sure what percentage of the blame lies with each side of that triad, but it’s not great right now.
Like Reply
[Image: 2minutes.png]
Like Reply