Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 1.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
76.92%
10 76.92%
Thunder
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: DAL (19-17) @ OKC (16-21) | 108-115 loss
(03-11-2021, 07:21 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: We need to see some Josh Green tonight.

Hopefully we see both Green and Bay.
Like Reply
Poku making his first career start. That has potential for comedy.
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 05:45 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1370141150175186946

Seriously?   ARe you kidding me?  They sit for a week and then play one game and can't handle it.  (I'm obviously waaaaay more frustrated about KP than Luka, who plays under any circumstance, but this sucks.)
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Did the teams announce a uniform swap and I just missed it? I'm so confused right now.
Like Reply
We're going to get our butts beat, if THJ doesn't go nuclear and save us.  Sad.
Like Reply
Cannot believe we are sitting our guys 

It makes more sense to take the easy wins when you can have them 

Head scratching move IMO
Like Reply
Moses Brown makes Dallas look like fools....great.
Like Reply
We’re gonna get blown out cause we’re too dumb to take the cheap win
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 09:27 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: Cannot believe we are sitting our guys 

It makes more sense to take the easy wins when you can have them 

Head scratching move IMO

I can't believe they sit and we do not fucking prioritize Green,Terry and Bey. That's why we never get real draft workout information. I would not want to go here either, so I tell my clients to tank.Poku and Maledo already playing and where are ours. This is just pathetic. Dodgy
Like Reply
The Thunder is doubling us up right now....wow.
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 07:46 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Poku making his first career start. That has potential for comedy.

Jokes on us. But I'm sure Presti knows nothing about drafting and young player development. Please put in Iwundu to make our rooks suicidal.
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 09:32 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I can't believe they sit and we do not fucking prioritize Green,Terry and Bey. That's why we never get real draft workout information. I would not want to go here either, so I tell my clients to tank.Poku and Maledo already playing and where are ours. This is just pathetic.

It's exhausting for me as a fan.
Like Reply
So unfair. The MBT really do not deserve Luka. We would easily be the worst team in the league otherwise, with our draft and free agency decisions.
Like Reply
Horford is looking good in Mavs blue.
Like Reply
This is pathetic.  Frankie and the G League Crusaders are kicking our guys' butts.
Like Reply
17/13/8 from three Thunder rookies. 0/0/1 from three Mavs rookies. LOL.This game alone should get all our scouts fired. You think Bey will get a chance after the pathetic effort by the veterans. Me neither. Only guy that got his ass pulled was Green, because he looks like shit while playing like shit, while the veterans optics are much better, while they also shit and brick.
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 10:10 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: RC fired

FIFY
Like Reply
(03-11-2021, 10:21 PM)Kammrath Wrote: FIFY

You people really enjoy altering my posts, so now somebody will jump on me again, about something I never said. Btw the Mavs announcers shittalking Poku is really annoying, when he has more points, assists or rebounds than all our rookies combined in the last 10 games, while they kick our ass.
Like Reply
Great effort by Richardson on the rebound. Get him some popcorn for his front row seat.
Like Reply
God damn Dwight Powell is a bad player
Like Reply