Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt RAPTOR & 4.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
85.71%
6 85.71%
Spurs
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 35: SAS (18-15) @ DAL (19-16) | 115-104 win | 4 game win streak
Heart 
[Image: EvKiM2TVEAMx-WH?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
[Image: EvALt3vUYAIaCSi?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
[Image: hi-res-9bdf7bc566e5e8a49174b44bc58e5dfb_...072&h=2048]
Like Reply
Must win
Like Reply
Hey San Antonio...

https://media.giphy.com/media/11CPvPzgluI9Lq/giphy.gif
Like Reply
[Image: Home-Page.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
THJ going for 35.
Like Reply
Luka on pace to go undefeated while 22 years old, keep the streak alive. Must win game.
Like Reply
Always a toughie. The Spurs don't die, they multiply.
Like Reply
The last time the Spurs played the Mavs:

https://tenor.com/bwob2.gif
Like Reply
Lamarcus Aldridge will not play for the Spurs tonight or any more.  I know he's supposedly lost some of his ability, but it just seems like he tends to feast on the Mavs, so I breath a sigh of relief.
Like Reply
(03-10-2021, 08:24 PM)mtrot Wrote: Lamarcus Aldridge will not play for the Spurs tonight or any more.  I know he's supposedly lost some of his ability, but it just seems like he tends to feast on the Mavs, so I breath a sigh of relief.

The Aldridge pick and pop KILLED Dallas last time, so I will join you in recording this in the “pros” column.
Like Reply
(03-10-2021, 08:24 PM)mtrot Wrote: Lamarcus Aldridge will not play for the Spurs tonight or any more.  I know he's supposedly lost some of his ability, but it just seems like he tends to feast on the Mavs, so I breath a sigh of relief.

If he's bought out, he probably signs with the Nets...
Like Reply
Pop out there looking like Moses
Like Reply
Man, nothing is more irritating than national announcers that are so out of touch with the sport they cover that they don't even bother to talk about the game on the court.
Like Reply
I have said it before, but Derozen is going to be very high on my offseason wish list.   Imagine him in the Richardson spot in the starting lineup.  His shot creation and the ability to be the secondary creator playing next to Luka would look really good.

While we are at it, if we think Maxi is a starter (I prefer him off the bench), a guy like Rudy Gay would look really nice as a backup here.  

Mavs just need to find an upgrade of starters of DFS, Maxi and Richardson.   You can't replace all of them, and they are good players.  I think you can have one as a starter on a championship level team (maybe two depending on who the third player was), but this team needs better performance from their starting 2-4.
Like Reply
Derozan audition, while making just enough unusual mistakes to keep his future team ahead.
Like Reply
I hate these close games with the Spurs
Like Reply
That is disgraceful officiating. Flagrant foul for weak push on Poetl that knocked him into White, and then White gets to shoot.
Like Reply
Luka 1-8 for three
Still at 35.1% for the season. win!
Like Reply
I thought KP was absolutely fantastic tonight.  I love the way he played tonight much better than they guy hanging out at the three point line.

Nice win.   Even if the Spurs are not as talented as they were in their championship run, you need to play well to beat them.   

Hardaway sort of stunk tonight, but luckily we were able to overcome.  Good sign.
Like Reply
We need more of 2nd half KP. RC is still trying to figure out how to hide him on defense and it wasn´t working in the first half but he made some adjustments in the 2nd half.
Like Reply