Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton
(05-11-2021, 10:27 AM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: I'm assuming this means, Tyrell worked on his game while he was out and will go for a 40pt RoddyB-ish performance in the play-offs.

And get traded in the off season along with KP for Bertrans, Hachimura, Avdjia and Washington's first.
Come on - that's just childish.

Why don't just trust in the MBT that this time off was truly needed as well as the reasons not to become public?

As if there's nothing more important than Basketball and entertaining "the fans"...
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 01:54 PM)WillE Wrote: Come on - that's just childish.

Why don't just trust in the MBT that this time off was truly needed as well as the reasons not to become public?

As if there's nothing more important than Basketball and entertaining "the fans"...

I think you're possibly missing the joke
Like Reply
I think a joke about TT being out is just inadequate - I simply don't see one reason for making fun about his situation...
Like Reply
I really hope the Mavs find a way to keep Hinton.  He is probably my third favorite of the rookies (and that is counting Terry who is a tough evaluation from what we have seen...so his spot at #2 is more projection).   I don't think all four rookies are on the roster next year.   Ideally a two way for Hinton would be ideal, but I don't want to lose him.   I love watching how deep bench guys react to their teammates and how they are engaged during games.  Hinton gets sterling marks on both.  As an undrafted guy, you can't be a wilting flower.   He is engaged and looks pretty comfortable in his own skin.   His energy is easy to see on the court.  His game needs fine tuning at every aspect, but there is something there.   My projection for him is a Raja Bell type player.  If he can get anywhere close to that, he should have a solid NBA career.
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 03:16 PM)WillE Wrote: I think a joke about TT being out is just inadequate - I simply don't see one reason for making fun about his situation...

To be fair, the MBT seemed to be the butt of the joke and not TT or his situation.  But I understand where you are coming from.
Like Reply
(05-11-2021, 03:16 PM)WillE Wrote: I think a joke about TT being out is just inadequate - I simply don't see one reason for making fun about his situation...

The joke was more about the Mavs past. He didn't even say anything negative about Terry.
Like Reply