Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
5 50.00%
Suns
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 21: PHX (11-8) @ DAL (8-13) | 108-109 loss | 6 game losing streak
(02-01-2021, 09:21 PM)Tyler Wrote: But Luka and KP is surprisingly negating that with their own combined 1-8. If they can just have an average second half we'll be in decent shape.

...and after I wrote that LD & KP made their next 4 shots and the offense picked up to close the half. Keep it up!
Like Reply
(02-01-2021, 09:33 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: this really is bullsh*t how booker is allowed to offensive foul a retreating defender (JR) and no foul called while Luka is getting bum rushed, doubled, howled and smacked driving and no call.  Angry

I think Zeke Elliott gets hit harder for a 2 yard run.
Like Reply
(02-01-2021, 09:34 PM)Hypermav Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

DP didn't play?

Not much of James Johnson either.

I for one was extremely frustrated when JJ came in before DP. I was hoping we were done with him. Nope. Too good of a "creator."
Like Reply
Mavs are feasting off of Crowder's poor shooting game. Hope that holds for the second half.
Like Reply
CP3 is a nasty rash.

Finally DFS
Like Reply
sloppy
Like Reply
It boggles my mind that after this stretch the Mavs can’t find it in them to keep playing hard/well once up to try and bury a team and get the win
Like Reply
Luka makes right play...teammate can’t finish.

Luka plays hero ball......WhY iS hE sUcH a BaLlHoG?
Like Reply
(02-01-2021, 10:18 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: Luka makes right play...teammate can’t finish.

Luka plays hero ball......WhY iS hE sUcH a BaLlHoG?

Where's a downvote when I need it?
Like Reply
Please don’t sit Luka too long
Like Reply
slick move along the baseline there THJ
Like Reply
Fuck these refs
Like Reply
I'll be stunned if the Mavs don't lose this. Fourth quarter Chris Paul with Booker to help him - shudder with fear.
Like Reply
really dont like watching KP get dragged out of the paint on defense. let the big shoot.
Like Reply
(02-01-2021, 10:24 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I'll be stunned if the Mavs don't lose this. Fourth quarter Chris Paul with Booker to help him - shudder with fear.

I don’t want any part of a clutch game against any team right now
Like Reply
Smart move by Phoenix to have Booker and Paul in the game to start the 4th while Luka rests.
Like Reply
Once again. Feels like the Mavs would have a better chance without KP on the floor.
Like Reply
(02-01-2021, 10:19 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Where's a downvote when I need it?

I was listening to Sturm talk about how he wanted Luka to pass it less in clutch situations. 

I for one am glad he still makes the right basketball play so often.  And glad to see him encourage Brunson after he’s the latest to miss a beautifully set up wide open shot to end the 3rd. 

Says a lot about his maturity.  But when he puts his head down and says everyone get out of my way it’s hard for me to get irritated with him.
Like Reply
Luka has another gear, who else on the Mavs can raise their game when needed.  We will see.
Like Reply
(02-01-2021, 10:27 PM)loki Wrote: Smart move by Phoenix to have Booker and Paul in the game to start the 4th while Luka rests.

Ricks 4th quarter rotations are just asinine.
Like Reply