Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR & 1.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
71.43%
10 71.43%
Suns
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 20: PHX (10-8) @ DAL (8-12) | 105-111 loss
Clutch Mavs strike again...
Like Reply
What a flat tire on offense this quarter.
Like Reply
Dammit. And they're probably going to have Booker next game.
Like Reply
I really hate that I love basketball and the Mavs
Like Reply
This is one of the worst teams in the league and everyone in the NBA knows it now. Easy to stop this Luka-dominant offense because no one can shoot.

Just get this Covid season over with already...this team is done
Like Reply
At least we played hard the whole game. I’ll take it at this point
Like Reply
WCS has to play this way every night.
Like Reply
Mavs were over 40 % from three at halftime. Down to familiar below 30 % now...
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 11:19 PM)Hypermav Wrote: WCS has to play this way every night.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952f4bd938822931e42fe...=giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 11:19 PM)Hypermav Wrote: WCS has to play this way every night.

[Image: c5f.gif]
Like Reply
And Phoenix is shooting 45 % from three. Mavs really can't catch a break Sad
Like Reply
Fricking Paul beat us like a drum.
Like Reply
Josh Richarson's defense on CP3 on that Ayton alley-oop in the closing minute makes me miss Curry even more.
Like Reply
KP sitting on the bench 20 feet from the huddle while Maxi is up in it. I don’t want to proclaim that the chemistry is broken beyond repair and the team doesn’t have the mental fortitude to recover from this long slide, but I am really worried it is the case.
Like Reply
CP3 outplayed Luka when it mattered. Smart veteran play and great decision making. Getting to his spot and taking the automatic midrange jumper. Setting up his teammates when the Mavs focus on him.
Luka had some good looks in the paint but couldn´t convert. Rest of the team was ice cold from 3.
Like Reply
The good news is that Maxi will probably be back next game. The bad news is that KP will probably be back next game. 

A Luka-Richardson-DFS-Maxi-WCS (if he has a game like tonight's) lineup would at least be competitive with the full Suns roster.

(01-30-2021, 11:24 PM)DrMav Wrote: KP sitting on the bench 20 feet from the huddle while Maxi is up in it. I don’t want to proclaim that the chemistry is broken beyond repair and the team doesn’t have the mental fortitude to recover from this long slide, but I am really worried it is the case.

At this point I'm more frustrated with KP's evident diva issues than I am with his injury issues.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 11:24 PM)DrMav Wrote: KP sitting on the bench 20 feet from the huddle while Maxi is up in it. I don’t want to proclaim that the chemistry is broken beyond repair and the team doesn’t have the mental fortitude to recover from this long slide, but I am really worried it is the case.

KP skipped post game media request last night.  Luka didn't have his trademark smile this whole game, even when he was dominate in the 3rd quarter.  I don't even need a body language doctor to diagnose the turmoil right now.  Dwight's doing his best to cheerlead but when both of your stars are in a funk, you need more than that to pull out of this nosedive.
Like Reply
I'm glad KP aka Charmin was needing to take a day off.  I want to say Lebron who is 11 years older than KP and has played probably the equivalent of 2 extra NBA seasons due to being in the postseason never takes a day off.  I question the heart of KP.  He's not hurt.  He needs to rest.  Give me a break.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 11:25 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: CP3 outplayed Luka when it mattered. Smart veteran play and great decision making. Getting to his spot and taking the automatic midrange jumper. Setting up his teammates when the Mavs focus on him.
Luka had some good looks in the paint but couldn´t convert. Rest of the team was ice cold from 3.

I think Luka was tired. At least he can't blame his teammates for the loss.
Like Reply
Unacceptable:  The Suns had 27 points on free throws versus 8 for the Mavs.  That's a 19 point advantage for the Suns and we lost by six points.  The Mavs have got to do something to get their players to be more aggressive on offense and force the officials to make some calls.  We only had 14 FT attempts, vs 31 for the Suns.
Like Reply