Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt RAPTOR & 4.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
33.33%
4 33.33%
Jazz
66.67%
8 66.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 19: DAL (8-11) @ UTA (15-4) | 101-120 loss
JJ didn't have to help Luka there smh
Like Reply
Powell just played the best defense of the night on Clarkson.

I’m so sick of hearing how he’s a bad defender. It’s just not true
Like Reply
(01-29-2021, 11:23 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: I think the issue is Luka is a better fit with a traditional big.

Luka absolutely is better with a rim running big than a pick and pop big. When KP has rolled, he and Luka look better, but for whatever reason he doesn't do it often.
Like Reply
(01-29-2021, 11:51 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m so sick of hearing how he’s a bad defender. It’s just not true

Yep and the stats back him up being a solid defender. The issue is when he is asked to be the 5 and guard big guys like Gobert. As the 4, DP is a plus defender.
Like Reply
This is a nationally televised game. Get ready for lots of Mavericks criticism in the coming news cycle.
Like Reply
(01-29-2021, 11:45 PM)Kammrath Wrote: This is a massive issue for a guy who has been frequently injured. He spends tons of time out then needs dozens of games to get to peak form to just get injured again? That will be a nightmare for the Mavs ever being competitive. He has ZERO excuse to not be integrated, not all that much has changed from last year for him and his role. The excuses fall on deaf ears in my case.

100% spot on
Like Reply
You know what they say.. it's a make or miss league. Mavs miss their shots, Jazz make theirs.

Making me think of Seth.
Like Reply
KP just camps out at the 3 pt line. No postups, no drives to the hoop. If he's not hitting 3's, he's useless. He'll block a shot every now and then, and he's not a great rebounder for his size. Would like to see him succeed, but he has to want it.
Like Reply
I'm totally on the Drummond bandwagon now. 100% all in
Like Reply
Empty the bench.  Or even better, put 4 rookies with KP.
Like Reply
Its not a good feeling when I feel like WCS is bringing the same value as KP on the court.

Its got to get better, and fast.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 12:05 AM)Hypermav Wrote: Empty the bench.  Or even better, put 4 rookies with KP.
Nah, we can still win and vets have to eat, too. -RC
Like Reply
They have there starters out there still so... Maybe we can get more Luka
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 12:09 AM)Lucky Luciano Wrote: They have there starters out there still so... Maybe we can get more Luka
Gotta invest in the future of Trey Burke and James Johnson.

The picks were wasted, cause Carlisle just can´t help himself. These minutes should go to Terry and Bey.
Like Reply
Bey and Hinton did not dress today. Only available rookies are Green and Terry.
Like Reply
So frustrating to see JG come in and play the best defense of the night on Bogdanovic. I know JG hurts the offense, but not anymore than most of the guys.
Like Reply
(01-30-2021, 12:15 AM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Gotta invest in the future of Trey Burke and James Johnson.

The picks were wasted, cause Carlisle just can´t help himself. These minutes should go to Terry and Bey.

You're probably right but our rookies look so bad I just don't have faith that they will ever be good in this short 20ish games or so.

Usually our rookies give me some hope. Green and Terry have not yet sadly.

Id rather see Luka pad his stats and get closer to the MVP. (Understandably he wont win it no matter the stats until we win games)
Like Reply
Now KP is playing aggressively. Should have started out like that.
Like Reply
Get this lead to single digit, I might start believing again
Like Reply
Outside of us shooting awfully bad and them shooting really well the refs are killing us. Everything we do is a foul. We got bumped around on the other end with nothing.
Like Reply