Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt RAPTOR & 4.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
33.33%
4 33.33%
Jazz
66.67%
8 66.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 19: DAL (8-11) @ UTA (15-4) | 101-120 loss
(01-29-2021, 10:47 PM)Kammrath Wrote: There is a point where this falls to the coach. Don't just calmly clap on the sideline....make decisions that wake them up. Bench guys. Do something other than accept what is completely unacceptable. Ridiculous.

Yes, you have to change the paradigm.  I'd get Boban in the paint.
Like Reply
I don't know what's going on anymore. I love Carlisle. Always have defended him but it might be time..

This is just embarrassing, guys.
Like Reply
I do not put this on Rick at all

The issue is our front court and shooting

KP is not a good fit for this team
Like Reply
RC being so laid back is actually concerning me the more I think about it.....

Does he know that the chemistry situation is so tentative, that he is so close to losing the locker room that he is nervous about pushing too hard?
Like Reply
(01-29-2021, 10:55 PM)Kammrath Wrote: RC being so laid back is actually concerning me the more I think about it.....

Does he know that the chemistry situation is so tentative, that he is so close to losing the locker room that he is nervous about pushing too hard?

My concern as well. Old school RC would be out of timeouts by now.
Like Reply
Interesting to see almost EVERY player go out of their way to give KP a high five when he came to the bench.....makes me think things are centered on him and the team is trying to get him back in the fold.
Like Reply
And the scary thing is, the return of a healthy Maxi is not going to solve the monumental problems the Mavs appear to have.
Like Reply
Luka told KP he sucks. KP is now checked out. Divorce is imminent. Everyone but the public knows it
Like Reply
Ha, a sign of life.
Like Reply
Some energy finally! Just play like you care, I don't honestly ask for much more.
Like Reply
(01-29-2021, 11:00 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Luka told KP he sucks. KP is now checked out. Divorce is imminent. Everyone but the public knows it

I hope so, I like KP as a player but he is a ball stopper and not a good fit 

Drummond who is an unselfish player would be a better fit
Like Reply
Hate to say it, but the defense looks so much better with KP off the court
Like Reply
JR good acting
Like Reply
Just don't lose by +30 points, please. Maybe this is Utah just being on fire + Mavs slumping really hard.

Just get the hell out of Utah.
Like Reply
this falls on the coach. It is his job to prepare the guys MENTALLY before the game.
Like Reply
Porzingis can't guard Gobert. Getting him in foul trouble.
Like Reply
Just finish the game without KP.
Like Reply
Apologies to DP; he is making a positive difference here!
Like Reply
Mavs won that quarter by 9 - Halleluka.
Like Reply
Every second of positivity that occurred for the Mavericks during the first half happened while Porzingis was sitting. Whatever is going on, I am pretty convinced it has to do with him, somehow.

Powell and DFS had a really good second quarter, in my opinion.
Like Reply