Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt RAPTOR & 4.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
33.33%
4 33.33%
Jazz
66.67%
8 66.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 19: DAL (8-11) @ UTA (15-4) | 101-120 loss
(01-29-2021, 05:13 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Nah, I hope it's Josh Green who passes Stockton in 3PM. Less likely, but it would be one of the most fun viewing experiences of all time.

Based on the average minutes he's played, he'd need to average a 3PM every 9/10ths of a second.  The Mavericks would score over 2,535 points on his production alone.  We'd still probably blow the lead in the 4th quarter.
Like Reply
(01-29-2021, 08:58 PM)cow Wrote: Based on the average minutes he's played, he'd need to average a 3PM every 9/10ths of a second.  The Mavericks would score over 2,535 points on his production alone.  We'd still probably blow the lead in the 4th quarter.

RIGHT????!

Now that's good tv, imo.
Like Reply
Feels like a win. I’m excited to see what we got in the tank

Edit: sike
Like Reply
(01-29-2021, 08:23 PM)Kammrath Wrote: FIFY

Gobert is one of a bunch of good not great players that form a pretty great team.
Like Reply
(01-29-2021, 09:41 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Feels like a win. I’m excited to see what we got in the tank

Bleh
Like Reply
(01-29-2021, 09:41 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Feels like a win. I’m excited to see what we got in the tank

I see what you did there.
Like Reply
I am really going to watch Porzingis defensively and see how aggressive of a body he puts on Gobert.

So far he is not being very physical Defensively
Like Reply
There is not much going right but WCS what was that?
Like Reply
Well, it looks like we're screwed because of our inability to make outside shots and our inability to drive inside on Utah and accomplish anything that way either.
Like Reply
Wow....from players to coach it just doesn't LOOK like anyone cares all that much. Where is the passion? How can they not be embarrassed at themselves and their effort? 

Just crazy.
Like Reply
So much for a bounce back performance. Half the team looks like they've never played a game of basketball in their lives.
Like Reply
Gettin out worked, and turning it over.

Utah makes 16 3's a game, leads the NBA.
Like Reply
Can we get Doris Burke to coach?  She seems to understand what the Mavs should do.
Like Reply
When is the last time we have seen a Mavs team look so disjointed and completely lacking in effort? 

Serious question.
Like Reply
I hope the team doesn’t forget they showed the potential to be really good before the COVID slide. Becoming very worried that the timing of having to play a ton of games short handed, then hitting a really tough stretch as guys are trying to find their way back may have already mentally broken this team.
Like Reply
Nobody wants to be here. Nobody having fun. Nobody rebounding. No defense. No made buckets. Something is going on behind the scenes
Like Reply
If Dallas was playing well they would probably still be losing.  Utah is ridiculous right now.  Mavs are helpless to stop them at this point.  I still hope to see a spark or something.
Like Reply
There is a point where this falls to the coach. Don't just calmly clap on the sideline....make decisions that wake them up. Bench guys. Do something other than accept what is completely unacceptable. Ridiculous.
Like Reply
(01-29-2021, 10:41 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Something is going on behind the scenes

No question.
Like Reply
Worst rebounding I've ever seen. Utah has 11 offensive boards already.
Like Reply