Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.5 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
7 100.00%
Rockets
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: HOU (6-9) @ DAL (8-8) | 108-133 loss
(01-23-2021, 11:59 PM)Kammrath Wrote: And I do think this tactic is the right one by RC. Luka has to lead this team to a championship, RC cannot do that and neither can anyone else on this team. There will be massive growing pains as Luka matures as a leader, but better that it happens now. All RC can do is create the best environment possible for Luka to be what he NEEDS to be if this team is going to get to the top.

Assuming leadership is an issue, I completely disagree with this being a correct tactic. Luka is a kid so why not help a kid with vet experience? Someone he can learn from. Why wasting years with him trying to get it right while you can show him what is right? I said before Mavs need vet leadership - not cheerleading type as JJB was capable to be, but someone who can still play. Who can hustle and who is respected by the league, players, refs. Johnson is a poor man version of that.

In Real Luka was best player but they had plenty of vets who knew exactly what is needed to win. Who were allowing Luka to be the best but steered the ship in the right direction. Result was winning everything possible.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 16: HOU (6-9) @ DAL (8-8) | 108-133 loss - by omahen - 01-24-2021, 12:10 AM