Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.5 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
7 100.00%
Rockets
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: HOU (6-9) @ DAL (8-8) | 108-133 loss
(01-23-2021, 11:59 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Yes, agreed. I think Luka has made some strides in that area for sure. And some games he has been pretty good about ignoring the refs, but then he will backslide. 

And I do think this tactic is the right one by RC. Luka has to lead this team to a championship, RC cannot do that and neither can anyone else on this team. There will be massive growing pains as Luka matures as a leader, but better that it happens now. All RC can do is create the best environment possible for Luka to be what he NEEDS to be if this team is going to get to the top.

Not to harp on his shot selection too much, but I do think he needs to cut those step-back threes out a bit.  When he overdribbles on the wings, I think the whole team knows what is coming and is a bit defatting as the movement and cuts stop.

And to be fair to Luka, purely by circumstance, this is some of the worst talent we've had around him since the back half of his rookie season.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 16: HOU (6-9) @ DAL (8-8) | 108-133 loss - by cow - 01-24-2021, 12:04 AM