Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.5 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
7 100.00%
Rockets
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: HOU (6-9) @ DAL (8-8) | 108-133 loss
Boogie loves him some WCS.
Like Reply
Man, where is DP when you need him Smile
Like Reply
Crap, Boban has to finish that dunk.  Use two hands if you have to.
Like Reply
Energy difference is palpable. Mavs need to desperately match the energy of the random scrubs the Rockets are throwing out there.
Like Reply
Mavs cannot match Houstons hustle and energy. Sometimes unproven players are an advantage because they will go all out in a random regular season game.
Nwaba, Martin, Tate and Jones all made big plays for Houston.

(01-23-2021, 10:03 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Energy difference is palpable. Mavs need to desperately match the energy of the random scrubs the Rockets are throwing out there.

Lol. Same thought.
Like Reply
I think Brunson might officially be my third-favorite current Mav.
Like Reply
Nice finish.  But the Mavs are going to have to play a whole lot tougher in the second half to have any chance to win.
Like Reply
Cousins on pace for a 30pts/30rebs game. Mavs really need an answer for big bruisers. WCS ain´t it.
Like Reply
Welp....rough first half. I'm surprised the deficit isn't more than 11. Houston's 3pt shooting destroyed the Mavs' zone d. I guess Rick feels they can't match up man to man either.

Boogie has 17/15 already. It's a shame Dallas doesn't have at least one physical defender at the 5 for nights like this.

THJ with a terrible 0-5 start, but at least he's getting to the foul line.

It's going to take some hot shooting in the 2nd half to pull this one out.
Like Reply
Luka, Brunson and Burke are doing fine.  I am actually kinda relieved the Mavs are only down 11.  

Need THJ to get red hot and Gordon to cool down.  

WCS needs a spine transplant against Boogie.
Like Reply
Random 1st Half Thoughts

1) THJ at 0-5 and -20 really needs to step up. Mavs need to run some plays to get him some clean catch and shoot looks. Not sure the Mavs can win this game without him turning it around.

2) The Mavs have been really bad defensively when going small (only one big) and even worse when going super small (no bigs). Getting outrebounded 28-20, giving up 8 offensive boards. Boogie is killing them down low.

3) The Mavs are sleep walking through this game so far.

4) I just do not like the play of JJ. I think his D is overrated and he kills the spacing offensively. 

5) I hope RC throws Bey, Hinton, or Terry out there to match some of the energy of the Rockets players. Give someone who is hungry for playing time a chance.
Like Reply
Clutch fans complaining Luka drawing fouls is rich.
Like Reply
I'll go out on a limb and say I think the Mavs are going to win this game in the end.
Like Reply
I sure hope so. ^^^
Like Reply
Looking better and signs of life from Timmy.

Iwundu doing a good job on Gordon as well.
Like Reply
Without Brunson on the floor, it seems like the Mavs can't score much.
Like Reply
Timmie giveth and Timmie taketh away.
Like Reply
Just nothing we can do tonight...the streaky shooters are ice cold while the other team is making their threes. Just can't win like that
Like Reply
maybe stop swiitching the pick and role just absurd coaching

pathetic performacne tonight all around just disgusting

Refs are brutal tonoght to how does that basket not count
Like Reply
WCS has hands like feet.
Like Reply