Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.5 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
7 100.00%
Rockets
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: HOU (6-9) @ DAL (8-8) | 108-133 loss
(01-23-2021, 04:21 PM)aguiar95 Wrote: after this we face DEN, UTA (2x) and PHO (2x)

Much needed game to get pole position on DEN, PHO, and GSW as we head into a two week stretch where we play DEN, UTA, UTA, PHO, PHO, ATL, GSW, GSW. 

The Mavs have a chance to come out of that stretch in complete control of the 4 seed or buried deep in the play-in tournament.
Like Reply
It is often so easy to split those back to back games against teams. I predict we go 4-4 in those games and should at least do that. 5-3 we a little more than keep pace. 6-2 would really make me happy. I am now tracking it as well as our must win game tonight.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
Dang KP is out. Guess Willie gets the start then.

Luka, Brunson, THJ, Green, WCS is probably the starting lineup. Boban will probably make an appearance.
Like Reply
If KP has to be out at least it is against a depleted should be tanking team...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1353136577741017090
Like Reply
I am waiting for the Bernie Sanders meme sitting on the Mavs bench.
Like Reply
(01-23-2021, 08:24 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I am waiting for the Bernie Sanders meme sitting on the Mavs bench.

[Image: EsSyr5tXYA4WQsc?format=jpg&name=medium]
Like Reply
(01-23-2021, 02:52 PM)DrMav Wrote: Beating our two Texas rivals on back to back nights would be fun. I like fun. Must win game.

There are too many key players out for this to be a must win. It's Houston though so it's at least a must not lose game.
Like Reply
WCS SHAVED HIS BEARD AND LOOKS WEIRD AF
Like Reply
WCS lol, looking off and gets plowed.
Like Reply
OMG, WCS is a disaster so far against Boogie.
Like Reply
Rebounds anyone?  It's not like Houston towers over the Mavs.
Like Reply
This game sinks
Like Reply
Should I care if the Mavs don't?
Like Reply
This game cries out for the toughness and defense of Maxi and DFS.
Like Reply
Like him or not, it sure seems that an invisible or shot-missing THJ really hurts this team as currently constructed.
Like Reply
(01-23-2021, 09:37 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Like him or not, it sure seems that an invisible or shot-missing THJ really hurts this team as currently constructed.

Mavs don´t have any reliable shooter outside of him and maybe Burke. If one of them has an off night the spacing is going to be really bad. Can only hope that the return of DFS, Richardson and Kleber will improve the spacing.
Like Reply
I love Brunson's relentlessness!
Like Reply
Need all the Mavs dialed in short handed.
Like Reply
Brunson, again!
Like Reply