Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR & 4.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
33.33%
3 33.33%
Rockets
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 7: DAL (3-4) @ HOU (2-3) | 113-100 win
Crazy refs but what can you do.   

Luka looks good.

I like WCS in the starting lineup but he does get pushed around more than I realized.  I thought he was a little more physical.
Like Reply
The best thing about Luka about this game, besides the 3 going in, is that I don't see much complaining...
Hopefully it continues to the 2nd half
Like Reply
12 foul calls against the Mavs in the 2nd quarter. At this pace the 3rd string guys will have to play in the 4th quarter because the rest of team fouled out.
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 09:16 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Crazy refs but what can you do.   

Luka looks good.

I like WCS in the starting lineup but he does get pushed around more than I realized.  I thought he was a little more physical.

I'm not sure he gets pushed around any more than Powell does, and he has the additional length to help offset that.
Like Reply
Hot shooting bailing us out. So many stupid turnovers.
Like Reply
Just got caught up to halftime.

Dear hell these refs are horrible. Ticky tack fouls on us and nothing on them, and it’s not like Houston is being more aggressive.

Luka looks awesome, as has the team when he’s on the court. Liking the starting lineup change. Bench crew was bad, but at least 25% of that was probably this officiating crew incompetence and inconsistency.
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 09:05 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: so did Harden handpick these clutch city dancers? lmao

It's what took him so long to report to play this season...he searched every strip joint from Las Vegas to Houston...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Just looked at the box score.

18 fouls against Mavs, 10 against Rockets. And again, it’s not like they’re being more aggressive, just ridiculous inconsistent officiating favoring one team
Like Reply
Willie Caulie Slam!
Like Reply
WCS has to take Powell’s rotation spot.

Refs didn’t take half time for self reflection I see.
Like Reply
HOW THE F IS THAT A FOUL ON MAXI??
Like Reply
Having a roll man (WCS) that actually dunks helps Doncic so much.
Like Reply
These refs are literally nuts.
Like Reply
Harden and Luka just having a lob contest to each of their big men.
Like Reply
i really like james johnson's ability to handle the ball. wasnt aware he had that skillset
Like Reply
So many turnovers...
Like Reply
refs turning up the BS. we need to put on a smart lineup and run smart plays.
Like Reply
DFS has to learn to shoot those why open 3s again
Like Reply
stop walking the ball up the court man. we need to be passed half court before the shot clock is below 18 seconds hopefully. and nice 3 THJ!
Like Reply
The league is going to have to a long conversation with these refs after the game...
Like Reply