Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.89%
8 88.89%
Bulls
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 6: DAL (2-4) @ CHI (3-4) | 108-118 loss (no Luka)
(01-03-2021, 10:25 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: i miss curry Sad

Yep, and he's shooting 51% on threes so far.
Like Reply
WHY TIMMY
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I hope that I don’t end up hating this Mavs team at the end of the season as much as I’ve hated them early this season
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 10:29 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: WHY TIMMY

TIMMY: WHY NOT?
Like Reply
3 doinks are painful.
Like Reply
Boy Christian Wood would look really good right now on this roster and would legitimately be our 3rd best player
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 10:31 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: TIMMY: WHY NOT?

His 4/15 night is definitely a big reason why the Mavs failed to match the Bulls tonight.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Proud of Brunson and Maxi.
Like Reply
Timmy "2-12 from Three" Hardaway
Like Reply
Well, I thought the Mavs could win this one without luka, but I did not count on this level of suckitude from the rest of the team.
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 10:32 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: His 4/15 night is definitely a big reason why the Mavs failed to match the Bulls tonight.

Agreed, but what pissed me off more is the token defense he played...that much he can control.
Like Reply
Hinton - 0 seconds played, forces Chicago Time Out
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 10:30 PM)DrMav Wrote: I hope that I don’t end up hating this Mavs team at the end of the season as much as I’ve hated them early this season

I am not mad at the team, they just have sub par pieces that the MBT over valued. I know things will look different with KP but we have to get Powell, Johnson, Cauley Stein, and Hardaway Jr off this team ASAP. They are good dudes I know but we are not going to be a legit team relying on them in our top 9 or top 8 rotations. 

Willie Cauley Stein fouled out in 11 minutes WTF
Like Reply
I wonder how many losses RC is going to let pile up before he starts panicking.
Like Reply
Last season we noticed J. Jackson and D. Wright being here was a mistake. I'm really hoping before trade deadline that we get rid of THJ and Powell, though I see it more likely for THJ.
Like Reply
Why is everyone bitching so much? With neither of our stars, this is a bottom-feeder team. Of our ten-man rotation without KP and Luka, James Johnson, Powell, and THJ and Burke if their shots aren't falling are garbage, JRich and Kleber are complementary players, DFS is a role player, Boban is a one-way player, WCS is garbage if he can't get himself motivated, and then there's Brunson. 

Green, Terry, and Hinton should have played in this game. If Luka doesn't play tomorrow, we're going to be 2-5.
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 10:34 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I wonder how many losses RC is going to let pile up before he starts panicking.
...and do what? Play the rookies. Big Grin
Like Reply
FREE THROWS

Mavs

19-27

Bulls

27-30

Mavs make all there free throws, we would of went OT or went down to the last shot.
Like Reply
I wonder if Brendan Haywood is staying in shape.
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 10:38 PM)cow Wrote: I wonder if Brendan Haywood is staying in shape.
Ian is still out there. Blush
Like Reply