Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.89%
8 88.89%
Bulls
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 6: DAL (2-4) @ CHI (3-4) | 108-118 loss (no Luka)
(01-03-2021, 10:11 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Green doesn't shoot transition pullup threes for no reason.

Rofl!  Good one
Like Reply
I don't want any Bulls that played in this game.
Like Reply
Somewhere, a guy named Fuerza is licking his chops...
Like Reply
Even with the Bulls running the toilet bowl offense in the 4th, we can't close the gap.

(01-03-2021, 10:14 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I don't want any Bulls that played in this game.

Or many of the Mavs...
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 10:02 PM)cow Wrote: Our big men are terrible.

We really have only 2 serviceable bigs that are on par with most playoff teams and that KP and Kleber. Powell and Cauley Stein are average players. 

For some reason the Mavericks do not value the intangibles like physicality, motor, or things like that in a big. We miss that right now. I wish they would invest in the front court but sadly we need a front court player and at another scorer.
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 10:14 PM)Hypermav Wrote: I don't want any Bulls that played in this game.

Speak for yourself, I'll take Lavine.
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 10:17 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: We really have only 2 serviceable bigs that are on par with most playoff teams and that KP and Kleber. Powell and Cauley Stein are average players. 

For some reason the Mavericks do not value the intangibles like physicality, motor, or things like that in a big. We miss that right now. I wish they would invest in the front court but sadly we need a front court player and at another scorer.

Powell is damned near unplayable at this point.
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 10:11 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Green doesn't shoot transition pullup threes for no reason.

ba dum tish..
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 10:18 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Speak for yourself, I'll take Lavine.

I thought I did.  We have to get rid of THJ then.  Chucker imo.
Like Reply
That's not a foul by maxi there. He had good defensive position and his arms were straight up.
Like Reply

agreed, I dont want Leon Wood
Like Reply
Fat Otto with a nice cut and Brunson with the hero (air)ball.
Like Reply
No Luka = this game is over.

Mavs radio crew bitching about this loss - "You have to win this, Luka or no Luka, KP or no KP." That's dumb as dirt to fail to recognize that this is a high pick lottery team without those two.
Like Reply
i miss curry Sad
Like Reply
Most of the starters are already playing 30+ minutes. Its too early in the season to be putting big minutes especially when you have a back-to-back tomorrow.
Like Reply
I think we already traded for Leon Wood when he was a player...
(01-03-2021, 10:20 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: agreed, I dont want Leon Wood
Like Reply
That Coby White prayer should not have gone in
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
More Maxi please
Like Reply
just outclassed.... left too many points at the FT line, kept giving up second chance hoops and just out muscled overall. we were missing luka but they are missing markennnen and other guys too. smh. And tomorrows probably more of the same vs the fing rockets SMH
Like Reply
THJ did the right thing passing it to Maxi.
Like Reply