Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.89%
8 88.89%
Bulls
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 6: DAL (2-4) @ CHI (3-4) | 108-118 loss (no Luka)
lavines about to put 40+ on us at this rate. on some kobe type ish there
Like Reply
Smart boy Lavine. He made his case. Now he´s missing cause he knows when don´t have the assets to pay for Michael Jordan. Big Grin

I still can´t get over the fact that we didn´t throw the max at him, the summer we had nothing and were utter trash.
Like Reply
Yeah, that was smart puting THJ on their best scorer to get him going from the start... He has been absolutely terrible on both ends.
Like Reply
As soon as Brunson went out, the offense seemed to bog down
Like Reply
the Boban

ok THJ! I see you. (i was yeling in my head at that shot attempt the whole time lol) but nice completion.
Like Reply
Oh, nice anticipation by Johnson!
Like Reply
Terrible defensive performance again.
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 08:30 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Yep. Brunson for Cristiano Felicio incoming.

My goodness Zach Lavine is so good.

He makes it look effortless, he would be so damn lethal with Luka given the types of double teams Luka gets.
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 08:27 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: Do you guys think we are showcasing Brunson for a possible trade to Chicago?

Nah. Chicago is showcasing LaVine in hopes to trade him for Brunson.
Like Reply
Brunson can score and these kind of performance won´t go unnotice, when he becomes a FA. He´s 6´1 but he can really score from 2pt range.
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 08:52 PM)Tyler Wrote: Nah. Chicago is showcasing LaVine in hopes to trade him for Brunson.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...10760?s=20
Like Reply
I haven’t been sold on Lavine in the absence of also getting a larger strong defender to go on the wing (someone like Aaron Gordon), but man he’s making me think harder about it tonight
Like Reply
Brunson is too good to be reduced to playing behind Luka, which will unfortunately be his destiny in Dallas. Mavs should trade him for value in positions of need. Great he got opportunity to show he is actually very good.

(01-03-2021, 09:10 PM)DrMav Wrote: I haven’t been sold on Lavine in the absence of also getting a larger strong defender to go on the wing (someone like Aaron Gordon), but man he’s making me think harder about it tonight

He is a scoring machine. He plays zero defense and shows zero hustle, but boy can he score.
Like Reply
You know dayum well THJ can't alley oop dunk.
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 09:11 PM)omahen Wrote: He is a scoring machine. He plays zero defense and shows zero hustle, but boy can he score.

Yep, having that elite additional playmaker would potentially solve a ton of those late game offensive woes, but would it exacerbate defensive ones?

THJ is a minus defender but gives good effort, and swapping THJ for Lavine in the lineup would clearly be more of a net positive, but if you have to give up DFS, Maxi, etc the projectable benefit becomes less clear to me.
Like Reply
Zach Lavine audition seems to be going well.

I can't believe Sinclair still hasnt reached an agreement.  FML
Like Reply
Powell can jump as high as Luka.
Like Reply
Powell seems to be wincing in pain. Sat down looking like he ran the Boston marathon.
Like Reply
Ah, the return of the phantom foul.
Like Reply