Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.89%
8 88.89%
Bulls
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 6: DAL (2-4) @ CHI (3-4) | 108-118 loss (no Luka)
(01-03-2021, 10:54 PM)DrMav Wrote: Couldn’t hurt to further experiment and see if he and Luka can build some good chemistry. Brunson can create primarily for himself, but we really need a 2nd creator on the floor at times due to the predictability we display.

Would have to get rid of THJ (not that that is a major problem to argue against) so the lineup isn’t even smaller.

Brunson is a different player as a start, he is definitely a starting NBA point guard.
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 11:03 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: Brunson is a different player as a start, he is definitely a starting NBA point guard.

hmmm with Sato out, the Bulls have no starting level PG...
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 08:33 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: lavines about to put 40+ on us at this rate. on some kobe type ish there
well i was wrong. he put up 39 lol. 

Our team needs order. The pieces and the potential is there but just arent being mixed up and used properly. Gotta throw in some active energetic bodies and always play size. It would help if DFS could learn to hit 3s again, the teams cashes in on the FTs we do get and it wouldn't hurt to mix in some mid range/post play with our young guys/centers. 

lastly, I wish Powell and Kleber would flop sometimes on defense instead of hold their ground sorta to get bumped into giving up a good look. It pisses me off seeing them get bum rushed and moved outta the way and scored on and then when they slightly touch the defender; said defender flops and gets awarded a stop. Our coach needs to call out the refs on this and coach up the guys to pass out after "posting/bumping" their guy more than twice because more often then not a flop comes that penalizes us.
Like Reply
Who said JRich was gonna lock Levine up?
Like Reply
Another frustrating game in a frustrating season so far. Beat on the boards, outhustled, outshot, outplayed.
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 10:12 PM)cow Wrote: What is Salah Mejri up to these days?

Somewhere overseas fouling the fuck outta somebody.
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 12:22 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Somewhere overseas fouling the fuck outta somebody.

Sounds good.  Let's start a gofundme to get him a plane ticket.
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 01:25 AM)cow Wrote: Sounds good.  Let's start a gofundme to get him a plane ticket.
Would be wasting a good plane ticket.  Cool

Salah had good games, some very good one's in Dallas.  He didn't really fit the system though so a little like Bobi now, struggled to get minutes no matter how well he would play in a given game. 

Probably be better used going to get another little waterbug guard.  Does JJB need a flight back? 

Here's a somewhat recent Salah sighting: 
Like Reply
(01-03-2021, 11:52 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Who said JRich was gonna lock Levine up?

I did, but RC didn't have him on Lavine.  If you noticed, RC had JRich on Coby White.
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 01:16 PM)Dahlsim Wrote: Would be wasting a good plane ticket.  Cool

Salah had good games, some very good one's in Dallas.  He didn't really fit the system though so a little like Bobi now, struggled to get minutes no matter how well he would play in a given game. 

Probably be better used going to get another little waterbug guard.  Does JJB need a flight back? 

Here's a somewhat recent Salah sighting: 

It was mostly a joke my Street Fighting brother.
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 02:24 PM)cow Wrote: It was mostly a joke my Street Fighting brother.

I know, and a pretty good one.  Wink  

I like Mejri and just saw an opportunity to go look for a recent Salah sighting.
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 03:27 PM)Dahlsim Wrote: I know, and a pretty good one.  Wink  

I like Mejri and just saw an opportunity to go look for a recent Salah sighting.

Heart
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 02:09 PM)mtrot Wrote: I did, but RC didn't have him on Lavine.  If you noticed, RC had JRich on Coby White.

Probably a good move. Levine would have got him in foul trouble.
Like Reply
I thought Salah was a great fit when he was here. When he had to play, he played well. Cheap contract. Boban is such a situational player that Rick doesn't really want to play much. WCS is a mess. I wish we just had a reliable backup big.
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 06:11 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: I thought Salah was a great fit when he was here. When he had to play, he played well. Cheap contract. Boban is such a situational player that Rick doesn't really want to play much. WCS is a mess. I wish we just had a reliable backup big.

Well if you recall Salah was treated as a situational player as well, almost as much as Boban. 
He would have a really big outstanding game only to barely play or not play at all the next game. 

That's just Coaches decision.  Carlisle wants the modern style more mobile, athletic and not-too-big 5 like Powell, WCS, Maxi, Johnson.  KP at 5 with length, mobility, shooting, shot blocking of course probably means all is right with the world for the Dallas system.  

Porzingis though can get banged up playing inside since he's a bit slight of frame so there's that downside. He has to stay healthy with banging at 5.
Like Reply