Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt RAPTOR favs & 1.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
69.23%
9 69.23%
Heat
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: MIA (2-3) @ DAL (2-3) | 93-83 win
The new uniforms look clean.

Luka settles for 3, then THJ gets beat by Robinson and then fouls to stop the layup.

Good start.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(01-01-2021, 07:10 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: The new uniforms look clean.

Yes, I hate those green ones.

Butler comes up way short on the easy bunnie.  Hopefully that portends bad things for the Heat tonight.

Dangit, Powell again.
Like Reply
The offense still looks so broken with this lineup.

Luka and-1!

Good to see one fall for him

Why doesn't Luka just shoot off that drive. Instead passes to THJ bleh
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
More yips for the Mavs, it seems.
Like Reply
(01-01-2021, 07:19 PM)mtrot Wrote: More yips for the Mavs, it seems.

As the old saying goes,

Insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting the same results.
Like Reply
Dammit, Rick.  Put in a big man and get some offense down low.  You have 5 fricking points on the board here.
Like Reply
Gonna wish I had kept Butler on the bench...
Like Reply
Why do I feel disgusted when Powell subs in WCS
Like Reply
They cannot give the Mavs a whistle this qtr
Like Reply
I like James Johnson, man. He's just not here to add toughness but also playmaking. Had zero idea he was capable of that.
Like Reply
We got 4 PG apparently. 

Luka, Brunson, Terry and James Johnson.
Like Reply
I will admit, for a Power Forward, Powell is really good at selling the foul.
Like Reply
LUKA "THE DREAM" DONCIC
Like Reply
Let´s just don´t tell the Heat they just had to post up Bam against Powell on every possession.
Like Reply
They're settling for threes again..cmon guys
Like Reply
Richardson shut down Herro all game. When’s the last time we had a guy that could do that? J Kidd 2011?
Like Reply
1st half the bench was running the offense with Johnson, this 2nd half its getting run by Brunson (Coach didn't want Johnson running it???) taking tough contested shots.
Like Reply
(01-01-2021, 09:08 PM)FunkBoreland Wrote: 1st half the bench was running the offense with Johnson, this 2nd half its getting run by Brunson (Coach didn't want Johnson running it???) taking tough contested shots.

Agreed.  The Mavs offense is all bogged down here.  I liked the way things looked with Johnson running some offense.
Like Reply
(01-01-2021, 09:08 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Richardson shut down Herro all game. When’s the last time we had a guy that could do that? J Kidd 2011?

And DFS completely shut down Butler who finished 0-6.

Fun fact -- the last time Dallas won a game while scoring less than 100 points was February 6, 2019. While the overall performance is up and down early on, the defense is definitely making progress.
Like Reply
Great defensive effort. Showed the energy they couldn't show against Charlotte for some reason. Even in that very tough start where offense just couldn't get going. They are still missing a lot of open shots. If only they could show this kind of effort every night, they are a top4 west team.
Like Reply