Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Clippers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3: DAL (1-2) @ LAC (2-1) | 124-73 win (50 pt halftime margin)
So first change? Burke with Luka, maybe splitting up Brunson/Burke.
Like Reply
Wow, it is SO much easier to operate against the Clips than the Lakers, even considering that Kawai is not playing!
Like Reply
Good active hands by WCS on that offensive board. And a block followed up by another offensive board.
Like Reply
(12-27-2020, 03:55 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: So first change? Burke with Luka, maybe splitting up Brunson/Burke.

Rick has done that a fair amount this season - putting Luka with Burke.  Apparently likes Burke's C&S.
Like Reply
Big lineup with Maxi and WCS. Getting stops and rebounds. I like it.
Like Reply
(12-27-2020, 03:55 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: So first change? Burke with Luka, maybe splitting up Brunson/Burke.

First thing I noticed was the Kleber WCS platoon sub
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
What worries me the most about WCS is that he does not seem to convert these "easy" short lay-ups. Good offensive board, but that should have been two points.

Excellent start as long as you are not THJ´s agent. Big Grin
Like Reply
Maxi with the green light on those top of the key threes. They might not be dropping but they never look like they are too far off.
Like Reply
JOSH RICHARDSON IS ON FIRE.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-27-2020, 03:55 PM)cow Wrote: Good active hands by WCS on that offensive board.  And a block followed up by another offensive board.

Yes, soon as I saw that big rebound, I was reminded of how ticked off I am that he is not playing more minutes.
Like Reply
(12-27-2020, 03:58 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: First thing I noticed was the Kleber WCS platoon sub
Carlisle was ready for the ZUBAC.

I wonder if we see some Green/Terry today or just THJ with Brunson.
Like Reply
(12-27-2020, 04:00 PM)mtrot Wrote: Yes, soon as I saw that big rebound, I was reminded of how ticked off I am that he is not playing more minutes.

It's called Confirmation Bias.
Like Reply
Luka with the smooth drive.
Like Reply
What a board by JRich.
Like Reply
LUKA IS LOCKED IN 

AND RICHARDSON CANNOT BE CONTAINED

LUKA "HAKEEM" DONCIC
Like Reply
Luka's hands on defense are on point today too. Mavs also got the box out memo, watch WCS on Zubac on rebound opportunities.
Like Reply
(12-27-2020, 04:01 PM)DallasMaverick Wrote: It's called Confirmation Bias.

Naw, it's called reality.  I'll take all the tough rebounds in traffic we can get!
Like Reply
Reggie Jackson be like I´m not ruining my 24% 3pt percentage.

That was pretty flawless. Let´s hope we get some Green or Terry with a 23 point lead.
Like Reply
THJ with the bench group.
Like Reply
ANOTHER big rebound in traffic by WCS!
Like Reply