Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PRELUDE 1: DAL 112 (1-0) @ MIL 102 (0-1)
Wow we got a steal in Hinton.

Also now I know who the guy is that looks like Raymond Felton has eaten DeJuan Blair, it´s Patterson.
Like Reply
Terry is playing so scared. He needs to get past these nerves, then I think hell be way more effective. And nate hinton is a beast.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
WOOOOOOOOOOOW HINTON!!

THE DRIVE AND FINISH! AND-1

WOOWOWOWOW
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
AND 1!!!!!!!!!!
Like Reply
Give the pre-season Game 1 Dirkie to Nate already
Like Reply
Hinton and 1!!!
Like Reply
And nate hinton is a beast.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
AND THEN ANOTHER REBOUND!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
NATE HINTON!!!
Like Reply
Terry draws the charge! You love to see it.
Like Reply
Hahaha love how the bench got excited with the Terry charge draw!
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 10:14 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Wow we got a steal in Hinton.

Also now I know who the guy is that looks like Raymond Felton has eaten DeJuan Blair, it´s Patterson.

lmao, i thought he looked like baby Joel Embiid
Like Reply
I just tuned in, haven't been paying much attention in the off season.  It looks like the Mavs bench has some size and athleticism to them!
Like Reply
this team looks good man. like im excited to watch the games again. AND ITS ONLY PRESEASON.

Moment of silence for Curry.... still sad we traded him.
Like Reply
Terry almost got killed...  Wow. Brave charge take, but...  wow.
Like Reply
Bey said NOOOOOOO!
Like Reply
Maybe it’s just his night and this is a fluke, but this Hinton kid looks a clear cut above the other deep bench players closing this game.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 10:17 PM)Mavsfan12 Wrote: Terry almost got killed... Wow. Brave charge take, but... wow.

He was watching JJB in camp.
Like Reply
And a T Bey block as the exclamation mark.  That was fun!
Like Reply
and the buzzer beating block lol. gonna love watching these mavs. Please use them all well Rick lol
Like Reply