Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PRELUDE 1: DAL 112 (1-0) @ MIL 102 (0-1)
That Hinton pass!
Like Reply
No hesitation in this guy, while some of our other new guys are still tentative.
Like Reply
Iwundu has had some great defensive plays
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Hinton was the best rebounding guard of his draft by far, his motor is insane.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
Nice play Wes!
Like Reply
Boban cannot be stopped
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
There isn't anyone out there that I don't want to see play... this is good stuff guys.  Skill/hustle/athleticism.  Loving Wes!
Like Reply
This is Hinton's world, the rest of the 9 guys are just living in it
Like Reply
Hinton and Iwundu have a nice chemistry play going on. Both high defensive characters.
Like Reply
WOW Hinton is EVERYWHERE!

Steal, with a great outlet. Then breaks up the fastbreak and grabs the rebound and again a perfect outlet pass.
Like Reply
Terry looks like he is a little hesitant out there, that will fade though, he'll get use to it.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
Hinton has looked better than all the drafted rookies and it´s not because they have been bad.
Like Reply
DJ Wilson has been keeping the Bucks afloat.
Like Reply
Terry's playmaking is a weakpoint. 

But something to work on.

Bey had some great defense and then hit the long 2. Loving what I'm seeing from the rooks.
Like Reply
Terry embarrassed me a little here - some of that Delon Wright hesitancy, and he's going to be a big work in progress on D.
Like Reply
Hinton, forgive me...  I questioned your two-way.  I was wrong.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 10:05 PM)Mavsfan12 Wrote: Hinton, forgive me... I questioned your two-way. I was wrong.

I toldja you don't dump Hinton for JJB.
Like Reply
I believe Hinton is the type of guy to drag himself by his teeth across the court for a loose ball if he had to, if that hustle translates to this level despite his metrics, hes going to be a huge steal.
Like Reply
Hot take, too many good players, we will never be able to afford them all Smile
Like Reply
Damn, this is a deep team. Could use a better “third best player,” but everything else generally is as good as or better than any other team, assuming reasonably good health.
Like Reply