Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PRELUDE 1: DAL 112 (1-0) @ MIL 102 (0-1)
Our 4th line will kick their butt.
Like Reply
YOU CANNOT STOP THE BOBAN
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 07:02 AM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Also despite new COVID protocols in place I was already able to obtain some exclusive post-game footage of Maxi Kleber.

[Image: source.gif]
Just saying. The Giannis recruitment director. Cool
Like Reply
Boban doing Boban things.  lol
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 09:38 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Maxi just looks more confident in his shot, I see no hesitation at all
Trey Burke is slowly becoming one of my faves, such a smart player and competes on D as well
Maxi had a wrist injury (on the shooting hand) in the first game of the bubble, and a broken finger on the non shooting hand.
Like Reply
Boban watched the sad Portis post-up attempts for 30 minutes and said let me show you how this is done, son.
Like Reply
Hinton!
Like Reply
If Iwundu falls down one more time we gotta resign JJ.

Also WOW Hinton rebounding like crazy!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Hinton is everywhere.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
Am excited for Nate Hinton, his got a lotta of heart and hustle in his game. THats 5 points already for him.
Like Reply
Hinton showing crazy hustle.... he's everywhere!
Like Reply
And then Hinton with a 3??

Ok young blood
Like Reply
Holy shit this Hinton guy is a ball magnet
Like Reply
only person i can recognize on the court now is boban lol
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 09:47 PM)radioaktiv Wrote: Hinton!
Already doing Rodman things.
Like Reply
I'm really enjoying the Bucks pre-recorded by children defense chants.
Like Reply
Hinton might end up being a good pickup - famous for his incredible motor.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Let's go, young Terry. Get it together.
Like Reply
In those 3 short minutes, Hinton has made me a believer.
Like Reply