Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PRELUDE 1: DAL 112 (1-0) @ MIL 102 (0-1)
Wow Green is already what I wished Justin Jackson would have been
Like Reply
Maxi just looks more confident in his shot, I see no hesitation at all
Trey Burke is slowly becoming one of my faves, such a smart player and competes on D as well
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 09:37 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: WOW that defense on Middleton by Green!

And then Maxi with a 3 all the way from Wurzburg!

Yes, I was very impressed with how Green stayed with Middleton. That's why we drafted him.
Like Reply
Green has such quick feet and likes to play defense, love it.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 09:38 PM)radioaktiv Wrote: Wow Green is already what I wished Justin Jackson would have been

Or Justin Anderson?
Like Reply
But...but... Dwight has better PER than Maxi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
I just like Green's defensive presence.  On ball AND in team defense.  He keeps his man in check and is able to help at good times - while getting back.  Good instincts!  Only thing I have seen to work on is getting over those screens.  It isn't effort though!  Liking what I see from him so far on D.
Like Reply
Brunson-Burke is the new JJB-Devin
Like Reply
Maxi stops Giannis AGAIN
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
Like Reply
Maxi continues to own Giannis
Like Reply
That 3rd quarter has been.... [Image: FrayedQuarrelsomeGraysquirrel-size_restricted.gif]
Like Reply
AND AGAIN
Like Reply
Maxi, you done good.
Like Reply
I just wanna observe how many damn minutes Giannis is playing this game. Already at 25 minutes with 3 minutes left in the 3rd.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I admit it - WCS looks like cat shit.
Like Reply
That was such a clean charge.

(12-12-2020, 09:42 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I admit it - WCS looks like cat shit.

Its funny because I thought WCS looked so much better than Powell this game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Here we go 3rd unit!
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 09:42 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I admit it - WCS looks like cat shit.

Out of sync.  He looks like a live body, but not sure where to be.  Isn't playing instinctively at all.
Like Reply
TERRY SIGHTING
Like Reply
Tyler Bey sighting!
Like Reply