Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PRELUDE 1: DAL 112 (1-0) @ MIL 102 (0-1)
*waiting for terry to check in with baited breath*
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
I see we're already in midseason form when it comes to overreacting in game threads.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 09:10 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Good audition by Giannis. To get an more in depth evaluation I say Dwight and Giannis switch teams in the 2nd half.

I like.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 09:10 PM)radioaktiv Wrote: All right, 2nd half, give us some Tyrell Terry and WCS!

Can we get some Iwundu as well
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 09:09 PM)FunkBoreland Wrote: You might be my favorite poster when it comes to Dwight talk.

Don't tempt me Dougie.

Tempt you to do what
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 09:12 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I see we're already in midseason form when it comes to overreacting in game threads.

I MEAN is it really ever too early to start discussing trading Luka for Harden+Wall?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 09:12 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I see we're already in midseason form when it comes to overreacting in game threads.

I haven't called for Dwight to be deported yet. I'm a very reasonable person. Maybe preseason game 2.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 09:13 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I MEAN is it really ever too early to start discussing trading Luka for Harden+Wall?

Maybe we can throw in a pick to bring boogie over too.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
Richardson and Johnson both look great to me. 

Pretty surprised at how nearly useful Green could be early, too.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 09:17 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Richardson and Johnson both look great to me. 

Pretty surprised at how nearly useful Green could be early, too.

+41

Green was the most surprising. Dude made some great cuts and really highlighted his hustle.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
like this lineup to start the 3rd.
Like Reply
Our backup guards are looking nice, love that WCS is out there
Like Reply
nice finish there brunson.
Like Reply
JJB(urke)
Like Reply
WOW

What a freaking start.  A blur. Burke 3. Maxi drew a charge. Brunson pullup. Green deflecting Middleton. Burke with another pullup. then Brunson breaking Lopez ankles, NOW Burke AGAIN
Like Reply
Woohoo the death bench is back!
Like Reply
MAXI 3 TO CAP THAT OFF WOW
Like Reply
Bench mob is back.
Like Reply
Wow, Brunson!
Like Reply
Always love that about the Mavericks, when the starters didn't click, the backups would surprise you with there play.
Like Reply