Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PRELUDE 1: DAL 112 (1-0) @ MIL 102 (0-1)
J-Rich has the biggest opportunity to have a career year playing beside Luka, hope he fully takes advantage of this.
Like Reply
Is powell  now really just a smaller, less mormon version of shawn bradley. Discuss.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
Free Willie!
Excited for JRich
Like Reply
we need a big that can guard the paint and maybe ad an easy bucket or two when our guys get in the paint.... powell aint cuttin it right now.
Like Reply
Just double Giannis. Force him to make a play...

sigh
Like Reply
I think we'll have a WCS sighting in the 2nd half. Or at least I hope.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Haven't seen much from Timmy. Looking like 4 vs 5.
Like Reply
Luka still in his barking too much at the refs mode.
Like Reply
Luka is looking so off. Its weird for someone so competitive to be seemingly so undisciplined  with weight control during the off season.
Building a basketball team is a lot like chess, sometimes you just have to shuffle the pieces around.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 09:04 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Luka still in his barking too much at the refs mode.

Im ok with it as it burns some calories  Wink
Like Reply
To be fair, not many guys can slow Giannis. Dwight however, is giving him a +10 boost to all stats.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Luka with the "Fuck you" 3
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
LUKA Heart
Like Reply
Luka's 3 seems better. real good.

Good to see THJ shoot inisde instead of outside.
Like Reply
LUKA NOTHIN BUT NET THERE FOR ANOTHER FUCK YOU 3
Like Reply
Its funny, when lukas outside shot seems off his inside game is godlike, and vice versa.
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 09:06 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: To be fair, not many guys can slow Giannis. Dwight however, is giving him a +10 boost to all stats.

You might be my favorite poster when it comes to Dwight talk.

Don't tempt me Dougie.
Like Reply
Good audition by Giannis. To get an more in depth evaluation I say Dwight and Giannis switch teams in the 2nd half.
Like Reply
All right, 2nd half, give us some Tyrell Terry and WCS!
Like Reply
Pre season Luka is chunkier than bubble Luka.  He will play his way into normal weight.
Like Reply