Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SITE IS MOVING: to MavsBoard.com | Login issues?
(02-05-2021, 11:39 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Current site owner is unable to keep this site going due to health issues...poster S BJ has created a new site where a backup of this will be installed...

Hey @"Magickian",

I just want to let you know that my thoughts are with you and I really wish that, however your situation might be, you always look at things with at least the hope and confidence that you gave to all of us here.

You are our hero! You saved us all and kept us together. We wouldn't be here without you - there wouldn't be an us without you. That impact you made can hardly be put into words, but at the very least you made this world an important bit better for everyone of us.

And you can already see your baby growing: it's taking care of itself with the same spirit that you've exemplified and is now able to stand on its own feet. You took care for all of us when we needed it. So you can be really proud about yourself and what you've created. I am!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SITE IS MOVING: Please go to MavsBoard.com and register there. - by WillE - 02-19-2021, 09:05 PM
RE: SITE IS MOVING: to MavsBoard.com - by Tyler - 02-06-2021, 07:14 PM
RE: SITE IS MOVING: to MavsBoard.com - by Dahlsim - 02-06-2021, 09:02 PM