Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SITE IS MOVING: to MavsBoard.com | Login issues?
Old site threads have been locked and moved except the site help thread to encourage and make it obvious to folks to post here...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(02-06-2021, 07:14 PM)Tyler Wrote: I was finally able to login only after 1) clearing my cookies/cache, and 2) setting it to the dark theme. So if you're also having issues, definitely give those two steps a try.

Thanks to everyone for working hard on this!

Thx.   Idea
I had same as others from having already registered before the migration and issue was persistent including getting the error
"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again." 

The other thing I'd add is that after selecting from the dropdown choices, Dark theme only mobile was available to me from my desktop.  Needed to go the left nav and switch to desktop mode.
Like Reply
Thanks for the tips Dahl...
Like Reply
I already miss my new username fartlighter
Like Reply
(02-06-2021, 09:08 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: I already miss my new username fartlighter
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/AuwBPJztsEWkw/giphy.gif

Finally able to log in (authorization code mismatch same as others as I made an account (Same username) prior to the move)
-cleared cookies (did not work by itself)
-switched to dark team
Thanks for the help guys @Dahlsim, @Tyler, @Clutch

Hopefully everyone makes it back!
Like Reply
Thanks for all the instructions/tips on the other site.  I, like others, had trouble signing in here, but got things to work based on the advice of others.
Like Reply
(02-06-2021, 09:08 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: I already miss my new username fartlighter

Yeah, and I miss mine, Mavsballinout

BTW, I obviously can log in here, but the site does not seem to remember me like the old site, resulting in my having to repeatedly log in.
Like Reply
(02-07-2021, 10:50 AM)mtrot Wrote: Yeah, and I miss mine, Mavsballinout

BTW, I obviously can log in here, but the site does not seem to remember me like the old site, resulting in my having to repeatedly log in.

Still having mismatch error and the login every time as well, even though "remember me" is checked.  Otherwise things appear normal.  I am on the light version.  Just FYI for those that are working on the issues.
Like Reply
(02-07-2021, 11:01 AM)Hypermav Wrote: Still having mismatch error and the login every time as well, even though "remember me" is checked.  Otherwise things appear normal.  I am on the light version.  Just FYI for those that are working on the issues.

Thanks, glad to know I'm not the only one, so that I don't waste any time trying to correct something on my end.
Like Reply
(02-07-2021, 11:01 AM)Hypermav Wrote: Still having mismatch error and the login every time as well, even though "remember me" is checked.  Otherwise things appear normal. 

Same here.
Like Reply
Not a computer coding expert but will login the Admin CP when I get home on my computer and see if it is something I can figure out and fix...
Like Reply
Thank you for your efforts!
Like Reply
The only way I was able to get my login to work was by completely clearing my browsing data in Chrome (the browser I mainly use). Clearing cache multiple times didn't work for me.
Like Reply
Sorry about the trouble I am not sure how to fix this without requiring the user to clear their own site cookies.
Like Reply
I'm not having any issues on Chrome.  It remembers me.

weird
Like Reply
(02-07-2021, 03:20 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: I'm not having any issues on Chrome.  It remembers me.

weird

Same for me once I got logged in...
Like Reply
Thanks to all who help migrate this board. As others have mentioned I had to go through a Dark Theme and use my emailId. Until then was not logging in. Also the recover password functionality is broken qabick issue?  This is why I cannot login with my old userid and here too on migration when I was unable to login, I tried many times but never got an email to reset my password. 
Like Reply
(02-07-2021, 06:21 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: Thanks to all who help migrate this board. As others have mentioned I had to go through a Dark Theme and use my emailId. Until then was not logging in. Also the recover password functionality is broken qabick issue?  This is why I cannot login with my old userid and here too on migration when I was unable to login, I tried many times but never got an email to reset my password. 

As an Admin I believe I can do a new temp password on your old username for you to get access back...
Like Reply
How do you change your password on this site? Can’t find it for the life of me
Like Reply