Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MavsTV Options this season...
(01-13-2021, 09:12 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Still no Mavs for me.  I'm not watching some shitty stream on my 13 inch laptop.  I cant believe this is still a thing in 2021 America.

I travel on business a lot. I watch them on my 13 inch laptop. Plugged into the HDMI port of whatever TV is in my hotel room. And I can usually find a very good HD stream. Only real issue is sometimes it's behind.
Like Reply
Feeling really sorry for you guys. Mindblowing that moving to Germany actually made it easier and cheaper to watch the Mavs.
Like Reply
(01-14-2021, 01:54 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Feeling really sorry for you guys. Mindblowing that moving to Germany actually made it easier and cheaper to watch the Mavs.

Speaking only for myself, this has been a fortuitous development. I've never been able to pull the trigger on league pass (at the American price) but getting all of it at the $90 hehe price has been really cool. I'm enjoying the ability to catch the end of close games, check in on the more interesting teams, find out how certain rookies are doing, etc. If not for the local tv situation and this thread, I never would've discovered it.
Like Reply
(01-14-2021, 12:08 AM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: how do i watch it on my tv?

I dont have a Macbook and apple tv.

you can always hook up an HDMI cable from your laptop to your TV.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(01-14-2021, 02:24 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: you can always hook up an HDMI cable from your laptop to your TV.

That's what I do, like I posted above. Who cares if my laptop has a 13" screen when I can plug into a 65".
Like Reply
Hehe is also on Roku...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(01-13-2021, 09:12 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Still no Mavs for me.  I'm not watching some shitty stream on my 13 inch laptop.  I cant believe this is still a thing in 2021 America.

Do you have a firestick?  Any tv gizmo that has an internet browser would allow you to watch some of these free sites.

Or if your laptop has an hdmi port you could send that signal to your tv.  If your technical enough you could also possibly cast it to your tv with the right app.
Like Reply
https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/sinclair...s-in-2022/

More HeHe I guess until this gets going.  Even then, that is pretty pricey.
Like Reply
That price point is ridiculous
Like Reply
Pass at the price. They won't sell much of that.
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/Rse8lCnT2SNJ6/giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Alright, Hehestreams went down for good, he was starting to have to pay for lawsuits. Need to resurrect this thread to see where others are going now?
Like Reply
I’m no mod/admin but, if I was more tech-inclined, I might suggest discussions and links regarding this topic are better served on a dedicated discord channel.
Like Reply
(07-11-2021, 06:28 PM)Hypermav Wrote: https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/sinclair...s-in-2022/

Even then, that is pretty pricey.

I held out all season and only watched ESPN, TNT games and then got att tv just for playoffs. It was painful to miss all those games and it was painful to pay $80 to watch us get eliminated.

If Bally is month 2 month at $23 I say why wait until second half of 2022. Get this problem solved already!
Thank you Donnie.
Like Reply
Yeah...I'm dirty and sleazy.  I use a vpn and get league pass in India for...what?..$10.00, $15.00.  I can't remember.  Other than that there are a number of other sites that show pretty good quality on my 37" and/or 27" curved monitor screens.  I like a lot of screen space.  I would have more but I have to fight my wife about it.  She looks at everything on an 11" tablet...and can't understand why I would need anything larger.

I have commented on this problem numerous times.  Just scroll back and you'll find all that has been recommended.  Sometimes it takes a little effort, but I guess we could watch the international tiddly wink series.  It's on free tv.  No?  Ah man...
Like Reply
(08-09-2021, 12:09 PM)DallasBasketball Wrote: I held out all season and only watched ESPN, TNT games and then got att tv just for playoffs. It was painful to miss all those games and it was painful to pay $80 to watch us get eliminated.

If Bally is month 2 month at $23 I say why wait until second half of 2022. Get this problem solved already!

Can you get Bally without having a cable subscription?

Just Checked....NOPE
Like Reply
Just seems to me there is significant revenue loss if you have to have a typical provider. At least the income stream should be trending down due to cord cutters...including my self.
Like Reply