Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MavsTV Options this season...
(01-04-2021, 02:38 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: @"ItsGoTime" but how do you avoid joining the broadcast in progress and seeing the score?
Have to discipline yourself to not look. It's a slide bar like Youtube, but it doesn't have a preview pic as you're sliding the bar. Also, if you start it after the feed ends, it starts from the beginning.
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 02:41 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Have to discipline yourself to not look. It's a slide bar like Youtube, but it doesn't have a preview pic as you're sliding the bar.

Gotcha. So find the slide bar without seeing the score or situation. This is what I needed, thanks.
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 01:12 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Hehe users, I'm now committed for the season. Tonight's game is the first I won't be able to watch in real time, but thankfully, I'll have access to the game afterwards.

Question: do I have to wait for the game to be over completely before watching, or is there a way to start from the beginning while it's still in progress?

Curious KL, do you have NBA LP for the rest of the league?  

I usually do which is why on principal I have a hard time paying more to get past a blackout of my own local team.
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 03:23 PM)Dahlsim Wrote: Curious KL, do you have NBA LP for the rest of the league?  

I usually do which is why on principal I have a hard time paying more to get past a blackout of my own local team.
With Hehe, you get LP without blackouts to your team. One charge, all the games.
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 03:25 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: With Hehe, you get LP without blackouts to your team. One charge, all the games.

Thanks.  Pulling me back toward the dark side.  Big Grin 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
How are you supposed to affect the game by screaming at your TV if you aren't watching the game in real time!!!?!?!?!?
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 09:02 PM)Benskix2 Wrote: How are you supposed to affect the game by screaming at your TV if you aren't watching the game in real time!!!?!?!?!?

It was difficult, but clearly, I did it.
Like Reply
Is there still a site that has replays available for free?  I fell asleep at half time last night and would like to watch the rest of the game.
Like Reply
(01-08-2021, 11:32 AM)Benskix2 Wrote: Is there still a site that has replays available for free?  I fell asleep at half time last night and would like to watch the rest of the game.

nbahdreplay-dot-com
Like Reply
As always, please make sure you guys have a good ad blocker whenever you visit these sites. Don't want to catch a nasty virus for your computer.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Have any other hehe users experienced losing their feeds because of "license authentication failure"???? I missed the entire end of the third quarter last night while I switched over to the TNT app.
Like Reply
(01-08-2021, 04:35 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Have any other hehe users experienced losing their feeds because of "license authentication failure"???? I missed the entire end of the third quarter last night while I switched over to the TNT app.

Have not had that issue come up, yet.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1349375823158112261
Like Reply
Well Mark, I had to become a pirate.
Like Reply
If Mark really gave a shit this wouldn't have lasted 3 weeks into the season.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Still no Mavs for me.  I'm not watching some shitty stream on my 13 inch laptop.  I cant believe this is still a thing in 2021 America.
Like Reply
(01-13-2021, 09:12 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Still no Mavs for me.  I'm not watching some shitty stream on my 13 inch laptop.  I cant believe this is still a thing in 2021 America.

Hehe, dude

So worth it.
Like Reply
(01-13-2021, 09:39 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Hehe, dude

So worth it.

how do i watch it on my tv?

I dont have a Macbook and apple tv.
Like Reply
(01-14-2021, 12:08 AM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: how do i watch it on my tv?

I dont have a Macbook and apple tv.

chrome cast?
fire stick?
smart tv?

Any of those would work, I think.
Like Reply
I got a smart tv and firestick.

According to their website, they're testing a beta app for the firestick.  Nothing for my LG smart TV.

I do have an iphone.  I guess I could buy an apple tv thingy.  I'm too old for this shit lol
Like Reply