Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donnie Just Gave Carlisle an Unassembled Meat Chopper for Xmas
I'm told the meat chopper has 51 parts and requires expert assembly.  I can't help but think Carlisle is excited about seeing what this little baby can do once put together, lubricated and fine tuned.

Even without the MVP from Sudstown, this pile of steel has some interesting parts.  I know we got an "enforcer," and, if memories serves me, our last one was about 5'6" and from Puerto Rico.  And this Richardson guy, I've watched him for a while.  Will he wilt in the game's last 5 minutes while Luka is triple-teamed?

Defensive players?  What in the Hell will Big Rick do with those?

Carlisle will earn his money.  I think Donnie already has.

WAB
Like Reply
more cow bell...and more WAB!
Like Reply
We've never had a board with this much Mavs info.  It reminds me of sitting next to a teletype machine after the Kennedy assassination.
Like Reply
(11-21-2020, 03:00 PM)WildArkieBoy75 Wrote: We've never had a board with this much Mavs info. It reminds me of sitting next to a teletype machine after the Kennedy assassination.

We thought we had it good back in the Fish days. But this is the best.
Like Reply
Could we have our very own articles? I choose Killer Left for editor.
Like Reply
(11-21-2020, 05:16 PM)FunkBoreland Wrote: Could we have our very own articles? I choose Killer Left for editor.
Yes Magick has mentioned this exact thing in the past and seemed to like it...the site owned by Magick that hosts this board has a bunch of folks who write articles on other subjects similar to what you want to have here...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(11-21-2020, 05:16 PM)FunkBoreland Wrote: Could we have our very own articles? I choose Killer Left for editor.

I'd say we have article level posts and discussions.
Like Reply
(11-21-2020, 05:28 PM)fifteenth Wrote:

We certainly do. I stepped away for a bit after our season ended. Has DLord ever ever surfaced anywhere?
Like Reply
(11-21-2020, 06:25 PM)embellisher Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 05:28 PM)fifteenth Wrote:

We certainly do. I stepped away for a bit after our season ended. Has DLord ever ever surfaced anywhere?
He logged in Nov. 8th if 'mI remembering the date properly...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Nice to see you guys are still keeping this going.
Like Reply
(11-22-2020, 02:05 AM)audiosway Wrote: Nice to see you guys are still keeping this going.

Audiosway!!! We miss your posts.
Like Reply
(11-22-2020, 02:29 AM)Scott41theMavs Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 02:05 AM)audiosway Wrote: Nice to see you guys are still keeping this going.

Audiosway!!! We miss your posts.
Thanks Scott. I'll have to hang out more.
Like Reply
(11-24-2020, 02:32 AM)audiosway Wrote: Thanks Scott. I'll have to hang out more.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(11-24-2020, 11:23 AM)fifteenth Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 02:32 AM)audiosway Wrote: Thanks Scott. I'll have to hang out more.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Wow. Bustin out the sad cat eyes.  Smile
Like Reply