Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Curry to PHI | Richardson + #36 [Tyler Bey, 6'7", 7'1.25" WS] to DAL
(11-18-2020, 11:55 PM)farhan583 Wrote: I loved Seth but I honestly think I loved the idea of Seth more than what was on the court. He was a light out shooter but rarely hunted for his shot.

Yeah, at that size, you really have to get shots off quickly (like his brother does). 

This is why people are always confused about what makes guys like KP or Dirk so elite. They see players like Steph work so hard to get space to get off the jumper, it doesn't really sink in how Dirk and KP don't even have to MOVE to have space, because they can always see the rim and their releases are high enough not to worry about ball pressure. 

I mean, Curry might be the most accurate shooter in the league, but even Kleber is worth more as a spacer, imo, and he shoots a freaking SET SHOT. 

I love Curry, don't get me wrong, and it's a cost, but if two of TBey, Terry or Richardson work out like they hope, you won't even remember Seth Curry's name next summer. It will be like when we were worried about whether DSJ and Luka could play together. Spoiler alert: turns out the answer was WHO CARES!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Curry to PHI | Richardson + #36 [Tyler F'N Bey!!!!] to DAL - by KillerLeft - 11-19-2020, 12:02 AM