Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling out Branduil
I see you - why no Hello?
Like Reply
Well I was trying to lurk so this is awkward.

Honestly I don't have much to contribute right now so I've mainly been reading people's opinions on potential additions. I think I've made my view clear that the number one priority for the Mavs should be two-way 3&D wings with an emphasis on the D. Additional playmaking is a secondary priority. If they can attract another superstar that would be great but I really don't think they should count on that or pass up obvious improvements because it will ruin their "powder." If a player wants to come here they'll find a way to make it happen. We've seen it happen time and time again in the league. Don't collect powder, collect assets.
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/RdF3elN7QYFWg/giphy.g
Like Reply
I heart call out threads
Like Reply
Another opportunity to welcome to the discussion all Lurkers, especially those with history of quality posting. We miss you!
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
A little off topic...

Since NBA news is slow lately.

I grew up a Cowboys fan, mostly due to my Dad and because they were on every Sunday or Monday (this goes waaaaay back), but I've been on the roller coaster too many times in the last 10-15 years, so I was just going to ignore them this year and break my addiction. But the miracle comeback, aided by a heavy dose of ATL dumbass-ery, has me hoping that maybe, just maybe, some of the old magic is back.

But you know what they say, even one drink is too many for an alcoholic, so maybe I need to go back on the wagon.
Like Reply
(09-22-2020, 02:57 PM)michaeltex Wrote: A little off topic...

I grew up a Cowboys fan, mostly due to my Dad and because they were on every Sunday or Monday (this goes waaaaay back), but I've been on the roller coaster too many times in the last 10-15 years, so I was just going to ignore them this year and break my addiction. But the miracle comeback, aided by a heavy dose of ATL dumbass-ery, has me hoping that maybe, just maybe, some of the old magic is back.

But you know what they say, even one drink is too many for an alcoholic, so maybe I need to go back on the wagon.

https://images.app.goo.gl/p9Bp9jsZcNTXCEb67
Like Reply
(09-22-2020, 02:57 PM)michaeltex Wrote: A little off topic...

Jerry Jones only signs and drafts knuckleheads or injury prone players. The Universe revolves around his ego.
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Post more, Branduil!
Like Reply