Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The future of center play in the NBA
@"Dahlsim"

The above is more of the same. I no longer have the life force to wade through your particular brand of crazy. You are free to disagree with anything anyone writes here, of course, but you do it in a way that makes me long for a shorter life. 

It's possible that I've been unintentionally condescending to others in the past (I hope not), but for the most part I enjoy engaging in debates with people who think differently. It's the entire point of places like this, after all. 

In this case, I've been as condescending towards you as I feel I can be without making others uncomfortable. This is by design, as literally everything I've ever read from you treats others like they're stupid. I find that ironic, but not in an enjoyable way, unfortunately. The condescension you feel from me is a concerted effort to encourage you to take your tireless stream of crap I'm not interested in reading to some other poster.

Maybe others like your "Ringsarethething" impression, but I don't. Please engage with them, not me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The future of center play in the NBA - by KillerLeft - 09-18-2020, 04:39 PM