Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-25-2020, 12:23 PM)cow Wrote: You guys/gals need to stop thinking in terms of right or wrong.  That's not how perception works.  We've heard these whispers for a decade at least.  If the perception of the organization is founded or unfounded league wide really doesn't matter.  Changing that perception is a long row to hoe.

And that's not to say the every move we've made is bad. Just look at Wes.  We gave him a big contract post injury, allowed him to back out when DAJ jerked us around, and then gave him more money for recommitting.

I agree with you that a discussion about league perception isn't a discussion about right and wrong. But there can also be a discussion about whether the examples thrown out are legit. We don't even know if some of these examples are reasons for whatever perception is out there. We're just guessing. Tell me Barnes or DSJ is a reason for folks to have a negative perception the Mavs (which is just a guess) and I'm going to tell you why I think those are bad examples.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know." - by fifteenth - 11-25-2020, 12:49 PM