Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-25-2020, 10:00 AM)Kammrath Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 09:15 AM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: Simmons said he believes word has gotten around the league that Danny Ainge is absolutely ruthless and will trade you the minute he can get 10 cents more on the dollar for you, noting that the Celtics were already shopping around Kemba.    But then Simmons said he thinks Dallas  is the  other franchise in the league where players feel that way.

Ha! 

I would have said the opposite! I feel like the Mavs have a tendency to NOT treat their players like trade chips and more like family. Call me crazy.

Actually,  I found out that many fans of other teams thinks this way. We aren't loyal franchise,  unless your name is Dirk.

From letting championship core go away.
To trading a good core of players in Rondo trade.
To recycling a lot of players in between (including second time with TC)
Trading half of the team for KP
Trading Barnes in middle of a game.

Now, is this a correct statement? I think anyone here can build strong counter argument.  Barnes knew about trade, KP was too good of a trade, Barea and Harris here etc.

But sometimes it isn't about the truth, but the perception,  and Simmons might be right about players perception of the Mavericks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know." - by khaled1987 - 11-25-2020, 10:38 AM