Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-24-2020, 06:12 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: Apparently.

I have literally, and that was LITERALLY until about an hour ago, never heard anyone argue that you are not injured from the moment you start missing time with an injury. That the counter only starts with a surgery.

What if you miss the whole NBA play-offs with an high ankle sprain? What do you call that? An early paid summer vacation?

Yeah, apparently it is. Your claim was KP rehabilitation will last twice as long as normal, which is not true. 

There is nothing abnormal in KP injury treatment. First they tried if it will heal without surgery. Didn't work so after a month or whatever time was between injury and 9th of October, they went to surgery. NORMAL rehabilitation time from meniscus tear repair SURGERY (not injury!!!) is 3 months. Just as much as KP will have. 

If KP would play through pain for 2 more years before he decided for surgery it would not mean, that his reabilitation time was 2 years and 3 months...

(11-24-2020, 06:12 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Probably a bad idea to try to help, but, I it's pretty clear that you guys are talking about two different things.

Not really. He is claiming time from injury to fully healed should be three months and that KP healing is not going well, because this will last 6 months instead of "normal 3 months". What I try to explain to him is that "normal 3 months" is time from surgery till full rehabilitation.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know." - by omahen - 11-24-2020, 06:18 PM