Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-24-2020, 03:58 PM)omahen Wrote:
(11-24-2020, 03:45 PM)Mapka Wrote: Who are you looking at?

Everything below of course assuming GA has signed his max contract. I also assume moves would be made at TDL, not now.

The forum favorites that look like they might be traded at some point are Hield or LaVine as offensive upgrades of THJ, while being same level good on defense. You have Gordon as potential upgrade at PF (not really sure if he is an upgrade), another possible candidate could be Turner. If Mavs are intrigued in Oladipo I rather trade THJ (and minor assets) now than wait for free agency.

I would have to do the math, but I think we would still have a realistic path to 15-20 mil of cap space with a single move from candidates above. This should be enough to target the likes of OPJ, White and similar in free agency.

As I have already listed, best 2021 free agents are: Oladipo, OPJ, Schroeder, Fournier Oubre in the UFA and Collins, Isaac, White in the RFA class. I am affraid you will need to offer max or near max to get Oladipo, Collins or Isaac.
Jonathan Isaac?  Who would give him max?  He’s going to miss the whole season next year.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know." - by Cowboy - 11-24-2020, 04:05 PM