Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
There are better players in the world than THJ, but the fascination with moving him, especially given that he fits an important role here, fits the locker room, wants to be here, is on an expiring deal and actually played really well last season is weird to me. 

They’ve gotten this approach all the way to the 5 yard line. Why blow it now? I get it - you guys think Hield is better. I think he’d be good here, too, but not THAT good. Not good enough to take a complete left turn at this point. It just makes no sense. 

If things don’t go as planned to start the season, I promise you that having THJ at the trade deadline will be 100x better than having Hield at that time. 

The roster is done, my dudes. It’s looking pretty dope to me. They basically added a guy we thought could be a possible target in an #18 trade, only they got him for their LEAST crucial value player, instead. They brought the rest of the young team back for close to maximum continuity, but added FOUR young, intriguing, ATHLETIC players and a large hockey goon while literally only giving up four guys (probably) who weren’t in the rotation last year and had little chance, if any, of being in it this year. 

This off-season was a freaking DREAM.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know." - by KillerLeft - 11-24-2020, 12:43 PM