Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-22-2020, 08:40 PM)Jym Wrote: The Lakers will go as Lebron goes
I swear he was moving better this past season than he was a few years ago. Absolutely crazy. 
If he's the same guy this coming season I think they have to be the favs again.

Oh yeah. Until you take the champ down they are almost always the faves IMO. And the fact that nobody has made a clear jump up... Even more so. 

I'm not even saying they won't repeat. But I do think they are more vulnerable then they were at the beginning of FA. Curious to see the trades before the trade deadline because I do think it's wide open between any one of like half a dozen teams or so

(11-22-2020, 08:46 PM)KillerLeft Wrote:
(11-22-2020, 08:39 PM)cjeter24 Wrote: Howard. For all of his issues he's still a defender and rim protector. Harrell is a sieve. They'll probably win more games during the regular season. But I strongly feel like they are going to get exposed and attacked in the playoffs. 

Understood, but I just don't see how you can say they will miss a player in the playoffs who was only a factor in ONE of the playoff series from last year. And I'd argue that if Denver had a good coach, he wouldn't have been a factor in THAT one.

Stuff like that can really matter in series tho is all I'm saying. 
And its really not about Howard but the stuff he did and the stuff the replacements don't do.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know." - by cjeter24 - 11-22-2020, 09:41 PM