Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-22-2020, 08:24 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: Yes the Lakers did good by signing Schroeder but I am not so sure if he is an upgrade over "Playoff Rondo". That playoff point guard experience you get with Rondo is going to be missed.

I guess it will remain to be seen but I do not think they got better. I think their perimeter defense got worse and I think their shooting got worse.

The shooting argument is a valid one, imo. They probably do have less shooting. 

And yes, Rondo KILLED IT for them in the playoffs. I was in disbelief, but there he was, out of nowhere, playing his balls off. Are you prepared to guarantee he does that again? I'm not. The narrative about him here that he "has been fine since getting away from Carlisle" is not accurate, imo. It has been a mixed bag for him since leaving, and I'm telling you, for two years, up until these past playoffs, he has spared everyone in LA to death. Public enemy #1.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know." - by KillerLeft - 11-22-2020, 08:31 PM